CANADA SOCCER LAUNCHES ENHANCED FAN MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM

4 hours ago, Pottsy3 said:

If I get this right, I don't believe renewal notices ever came for Canada Red + White & other tiers. 

Have people continued to maintain these memberships? If so, did you have to create a new order or was there a proper renewal process? I can't even find an account login.

Would anyone more in the know be able to advise whether it is worth maintaining my membership at the current moment, leading into 2026?

I haven't maintained it but Im interested. I been waiting for them to reach out and state that its still a thing...I get a few '404 not found' on the website. Itd be a great time to start a new promotional campaign with all the events coming on.

And for what its worth; ive received all my Canada soccer swag from last time.

I’m with you guys. Been waiting to be charged for renewal but it hasn’t happened. Was hoping getting the top tier would help me secure WC tickets but seems like a waste of money at this point.

Thinking of purchasing, didnt know of the options but want to try and get some tickets to the World Cup. I guess these are the options (With CanadaRed+Black on the way?):

image.png.cdb978c25b470b54c9e8a22100d7ae62.png

What are people doing to ensure World Cup tickets? Red+Gold from now, or sign up closer? I guess it depends on how early you signed up for each level in terms of the allotment?

1 hour ago, Borjans Sweatpants said:

Thinking of purchasing, didnt know of the options but want to try and get some tickets to the World Cup. I guess these are the options (With CanadaRed+Black on the way?):

image.png.cdb978c25b470b54c9e8a22100d7ae62.png

What are people doing to ensure World Cup tickets? Red+Gold from now, or sign up closer? I guess it depends on how early you signed up for each level in terms of the allotment?

I purchased Red+Gold to try to get tickets, but it would’ve expired by now. So even if I purchase again, I’m not sure if I’ll still get the benefit of my original purchase date or what. There’s basically been no info.

I'm surprised this hasn't been a yearly revenue ask as it could have been a bit more money for the association. With 2026 tickets on everyone's mind, I was hoping it would be something you'd be asked to renew each year, and that the number of years you renewed for would be getting tracked and used as a possible leg up in a ticket lottery among your membership tier. I was expecting a CanadaRED+Gold renewal email in April of last year, but nothing ever came. I'd really like to know the price of the CanadaRED+Black tier and what the benefits are. Hopefully they're still thinking of implementing that tier of the program.

14 hours ago, archer21 said:

I purchased Red+Gold to try to get tickets, but it would’ve expired by now. So even if I purchase again, I’m not sure if I’ll still get the benefit of my original purchase date or what. There’s basically been no info.

That will certainly be the card I will play with them. Not saying it will be effective