Voyageurs Tickets (September 2 & 8 at BMO Field)

JamboAl

Just now, Free kick said:

Only hiccup for me is that for the Honduras game when I selected 113, it kept saying someone beat me to the ticket.  So went to 117 instead for that game.  Was able to get 113 for El Salvador 

Same thing for me. Tried like 3 times for 112 and 113 and got beat out. 117 will do 

5 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

I might just be doing it wrong, but it does not seem possible to buy 2 pairs of 2 tickets on the ticketmaster system. 

Ugh.  Now that is dumb.  I actually prefer 2-and-2 for a 4-person group. 

The 4-person pods went very quickly.  Lots of 2-person pods remaining. 

16 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

I was able to purchase a set of two, go back in and purchase the pair of 2 nearest to that pair. Annoying but it made due and worked within the limit of 4.

15 minutes ago, Redpunkfiddle said:

I made 2 separate purchases, for 2 tickets each time, for each game, and it worked.

Same here. Ticketmaster got their $7 processing fee for each transaction. 🙄

1 hour ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Did the code die?

Honduras worked for me but El Salvador hasn't. Two error messages then the 3rd attempt resulted in an error about the code. Fourth attempt is the general error message again.

were you able to get El Salvador tickets?

49 minutes ago, theaub said:

Seriously lol

Bought 4 tix for each match - $200 in actual ticket costs, $72 in fees.  Boooo TM.

Guess that explains why pods of 2 and lets you buy 2 tickets twice and charge fees twice. 

That's just gross for an algorithm computer program and costs you $72, is what it is I guess. 

I know it's so much work, but fans would gladly have $50 of that $72($22 less) and fees go to Canada soccer or the V's. 

Edited by apbsmith

24 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

I can't buy tickets in the supporters sections; are they sold out already?!

12 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Let me be the first to ask:

Does anyone have a single ticket in the supporters section available?

Not sold out.

If you've purchased a Vs membership you should be able to access the supporters section tickets and ticket exchange from thevoyageurs.org. 

16 minutes ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Not sold out.

If you've purchased a Vs membership you should be able to access the supporters section tickets and ticket exchange from thevoyageurs.org. 

Thank you for the help.

Where can I purchase this membership? For some reason I thought I already had.....

• Admin unpinned this topic