Voyageurs Tickets (September 2 & 8 at BMO Field)

JamboAl

21 hours ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Let me be the first to ask:

Does anyone have a single ticket in the supporters section available?

I am looking for a single ticket to each match as well. Did you end up purchasing 2? Would you like to split 2 tickets?

24 minutes ago, TOCanada115 said:

Question, if I want to buy more tickets as a member, can I go over the allotted 4 for each game that was told to us before the first day of buying?

Unsure. 

Some people say they can't buy more than 2, others have bought 6.

Sending you a PM

2 minutes ago, sebdeserio said:

Anyone know if there's any tickets left for 25$? On ticketmaster the only ones left are 57$ and up for both games ☹️. I'm not registered as a voyageur would that affect it?

Being a Voyageurs member doesn’t give you a discount anywhere else in the stadium. It just gets you access to south end supporters section tickets (which are $25 plus fees). 

2 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

Being a Voyageurs member doesn’t give you a discount anywhere else in the stadium. It just gets you access to south end supporters section tickets (which are $25 plus fees). 

Ok thanks so if I signed up for a membership I'd get access to the last reasonably priced tickets? Who knew a pandemic and Qualifying for the hex/Octo was all it took for university students to be priced out of Canada games. Never thought I'd see the day.

5 minutes ago, sebdeserio said:

Ok thanks so if I signed up for a membership I'd get access to the last reasonably priced tickets? Who knew a pandemic and Qualifying for the hex/Octo was all it took for university students to be priced out of Canada games. Never thought I'd see the day.

If you want to pay less than $57/ticket, yes I think that’s the only way. 
However, tickets are only being sold in pairs (we have no control over this) so if you want a single it may be easier to find someone with a spare and make an arrangement to have them transfer it to you. It’s e-ticketing only in-stadium so getting someone to transfer your ticket to you (or joining them to go to the stadium) is the only way to get in. Sorry if you already know all those details … just making sure. 

2 hours ago, sebdeserio said:

HOLD ON!!!

And this goes for ANYONE.  If it is financially difficult for anyone to access tickets to our section by buying a membership, and the increased price of tickets due to TM... message me.  I will send you the codes.

Our goal is get people IN the stadium, period.

• Admin unpinned this topic