Voyageurs Tickets (September 2 & 8 at BMO Field)

JamboAl

29 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

Fees on top of fees, I f*cking hate ticketmaster.

To be fair, I do understand the sentiment. 

The number of people that need/will make multiple orders is really small. This is not a big money maker for them vs the pure antipathy it creates.

It is a byproduct of a system that was simply not built to do what it is doing right now.  This sort of double limit per account/order thing, is a hack.   Pod limit and simultaneous ticket limit was not likely ever developed for.  Setting the limit on a venue is no problem, setting the limit on a venue by social distancing is another story. 

5 minutes ago, admin said:

To be fair, I do understand the sentiment. 

The number of people that need/will make multiple orders is really small. This is not a big money maker for them vs the pure antipathy it creates.

It is a byproduct of a system that was simply not built to do what it is doing right now.  This sort of double limit per account/order thing, is a hack.   Pod limit and simultaneous ticket limit was not likely ever developed for.  Setting the limit on a venue is no problem, setting the limit on a venue by social distancing is another story. 

For me it's more the fees on top of fees on top of the "ticket price", just roll the fees into the ticket price and have it be done with.

Just now, JohnnyFranchise said:

For me it's more the fees on top of fees on top of the "ticket price", just roll the fees into the ticket price and have it be done with.

You can in fact do that.  The choice is not to so the resulting ire, blood curdling rage is appropriately directed.

There has always been a per order fee, it has just increased. 

30 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Actually I think it’s better to separate the fees from the ticket price.  In a simplistic way, you generally know/will assume what part of the revenue will go to TM and what part goes to Canada Soccer.

that's a fair point. and at least they've started listing the total price (minus the transaction fee) on the ticket listings page. nothing was more infuriating than buying tickets, then having $40 of hidden fees tagged on at the last step of checkout.

16 hours ago, king1010 said:

Anyone having issues transferring their ticket? Im going with 3 buddies and wanted to send them their tickets to their own mobile device but the “transfer ticket” icon is greyed out. 

Yes I have the same problem, I don’t know how to fix it either

18 minutes ago, ForgeCan4 said:

Does anybody know where the players enter the stadium before the game on the buses? I want to try to get some autographs. How early do they get to the stadium?

I can't imagine a world where that would be allowed. The CSA would have the players on lockdown plus the comments around tickets about how we are not to interact with players b/c of COVID.

2 hours ago, ForgeCan4 said:

Does anybody know where the players enter the stadium before the game on the buses? I want to try to get some autographs. How early do they get to the stadium?

Zero chance I think.  

Just isn't going to happen.  We almost had the front 4 rows left empty around the whole stadium, but that got nixed.

17 hours ago, admin said:

Canada vs Honduras - Sept 2nd

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10005B0BC3062E2C?did=voyageurs2021

Password: c53tg54w 

Canada vs El Salvador - Sept 8th

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10005B0BDA042FFE?did=voyageurs2021

Password: c53tg54w 

This is great to see, its all about getting each and every seat in the southend filled, ore people means the voices will be heard louder. Looking forward to these games after the disaster the 2021 season has become for TFC. Cheers 

2 hours ago, Cblake said:

This is great to see, its all about getting each and every seat in the southend filled, ore people means the voices will be heard louder. Looking forward to these games after the disaster the 2021 season has become for TFC. Cheers 

That TFC disaster is a problem.  People here are not tuned in at all.

11 hours ago, admin said:

That TFC disaster is a problem.  People here are not tuned in at all.

TFC crowds are not great right now, nowhere near even the 15K cap and I think for the average person who jumps on TM to look up tickets, the the $57 price tag for the cheapest tickets will be a real turnoff. In this golden era, the CSA should be looking at getting as many as possible through the gates to Davies and David in action. 

3 hours ago, TOCanada115 said:

Ive done my part. Bringing 24 friends/family to both games. Educated them all on what’s at stake and how this format works. 

Looks like the Honduras game has a few seats left in 112-115, and 116-118 still have a lot. Let’s keep going guys. We gotta sell these out. 

That is great to hear, thats the type of footwork needed to pack the southend and stadium in general.  For the fans/supporters it's a real effort to get this done. It's a real grassroots effort as its always has been for the Vs and the hard work Jamie has put into it. Cheers to that. 

Hi everyone.  As an incentive to join the Voyageurs as a paid member, I have two pairs of two tickets available for Honduras (one pair in 114 and another in 116) and will give them for free to the first two folks who sign up a new member as a Voyageur (yourself or family/friend).

Just let me know here if you want to take advantage of this so others know.

TICKETS GONE!

43 minutes ago, king1010 said:

116 just sold out! 117 and 118 to go. Congrats to the Admins on all the work they've done!

That is great to hear, looking forward to some meaningful football being back at BMO after the tough season TFC has been having. Cheers to Thursday night and beyond. 

• Admin unpinned this topic