Voyageurs Tickets (September 2 & 8 at BMO Field)

JamboAl

Canada vs Honduras - Sept 2nd

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10005B0BC3062E2C?did=voyageurs2021

Password: c53tg54w 

Canada vs El Salvador - Sept 8th

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10005B0BDA042FFE?did=voyageurs2021

Password: c53tg54w 

-----------------

To Voyageurs members:

The Canadian Soccer Association has announced that tickets for the World Cup Qualifiers at BMO Field vs Honduras on Sept 2nd and El Salvador on Sept 8th will go on public sale on Wednesday Aug 18th at 10 am ET.  

Voyageurs members will have the ability to purchase tickets in the South End of the stadium in an exclusive pre-sale as of Tuesday Aug 17th at around 10:30 am ET.  Each member will be allowed to purchase a maximum of 4 tickets, in groupings of 2 or 4 tickets.  Tickets will cost $25 each (plus additional surcharges/fees charged by the ticket issuer).  Please note that due to Covid restrictions in Ontario, only about 1,500 tickets will be available in the South End for sale.   

Please also note that tickets in the South End of BMO Field are in the main supporters section and ticket holders will be standing during the game.  If you wish to sit for most of the game, we highly recommend purchasing tickets elsewhere in the stadium.  

We will publish the link to purchase members tickets on Tuesday morning.  We highly recommend that you check back with the Voyageurs website at: thevoyageurs.org for this information on Tuesday.  

Thanks.

1 minute ago, David Pinto said:

Just to be sure... are we able to buy 2 pairs of tickets? Or is it only 4 tickets if we buy a block of 4? 

My understanding is that it is possible to buy 2 pairs of 2 tickets.  But how the Ticketmaster system will work tomorrow, we don't know for sure.

2 minutes ago, trc2014 said:

Thanks for the update.  Just confirming the pre-sale kick-off is at 10:30am ET, not 10am EST as per the Ticketmaster website?

Need to build a bit of a buffer to make sure the code works once it is released to us.  The code will be published on the members only thread in the Voyageurs forum.

2 minutes ago, RS said:

The code gets me into the visiting supporters' section (and the rest of the stadium) but not the south end. 😬

1 minute ago, gator said:

Same here!

I just closed the Ticketmaster tab (I'm on a browser) and re-clicked the URL on the Voyageurs page. It worked!

22 hours ago, JamboAl said:

My understanding is that it is possible to buy 2 pairs of 2 tickets.  But how the Ticketmaster system will work tomorrow, we don't know for sure.

I might just be doing it wrong, but it does not seem possible to buy 2 pairs of 2 tickets on the ticketmaster system. 

Just now, Pottsy3 said:

I might just be doing it wrong, but it does not seem possible to buy 2 pairs of 2 tickets on the ticketmaster system. 

You can't. And the groups of four disappear when you try to buy them.

• Admin unpinned this topic