Jesse Costa

VinceA

25 minutes ago, Colliedor said:

He's gonna got the chance that Okello couldn't lol.

But ya, it's really nice to see. There is definitely potential from what I saw. Happy to see he still wants a Canada call.

What's this based on?

4 minutes ago, Colliedor said:

Maybe I misinterpreted Jith12 comment. Thought he meant Costa said that he was disappointing in not getting a call. But that could've been the friends opinion. Now I'm not sure lol.

Sorry for the confusion, I should have been more clear. My friend was disappointed that Costa has never played for Canada because he believed that Costa had the quality to make a Canadian youth national team or at least be invited to a camp. I have no information about Costa's personal feelings or leanings as to which country he would prefer to represent.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Footyeh said:

I sincerely hope so, but this is based on what exactly lol?  I feel like we say this about every young player.  Same has been said about the kid Pellegrino at Freiburg.

When he was called to the Portugal camp I was livid, he’s very good. Pellegrino is doing well, he may end up giving Rutty a run for his money.

4 hours ago, Dominic94 said:

When he was called to the Portugal camp I was livid, he’s very good. Pellegrino is doing well, he may end up giving Rutty a run for his money.

I don't know if things changed, but when he was with TFC he was playing as a CM.

Unless you're talking about potential status.

12 hours ago, Footyeh said:

I sincerely hope so, but this is based on what exactly lol?  I feel like we say this about every young player.  Same has been said about the kid Pellegrino at Freiburg.

Is Pellegrino training with the 1st team? I don't think anybody reported on him moving up yet but I could be wrong.

13 hours ago, Footyeh said:

Well, it was based on Galindo having a conversation with someone saying Wolfsburg are very happy with him.  Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Floortom said:

Let’s be real that Galindo’s contact is probably a family member or agent. Highly doubt he has any in with Wolfsburg or their academy 

Yes, you very well may be right @Floortom.  However, this kid has had a lot of hype from others than Galindo, so it is possible.  Remember, he is two years younger than many at the camp.  Having said all that, he is just a prospect at this point, I do realize, but given his age and where he is playing, the potential is very high.