COQ | Match Thread: Mexico U24 vs Canada U24 | March 28 @ 9:00pm Eastern 6:00pm Pacific

1 minute ago, Dominic94 said:

He absolutely is, 15 pounds and some pro games and he would shred this tourney. He might be a late bloomer but his talent is clear.

Portugal is loaded in attacking roles in the mid and front. 

I hope we call him up soon for the men's team and give try to cap tie him.

He could be part of something special in our men's side with Davies, David, and Theo. 

Edited by Hawkguy

The silver lining in this is that the players that have acquitted themselves the best are the ones we need to do that.  Cornelius played strong, Godinho showed he still has some game, Norman has some potential and I've liked Montgomery's game today (as well as the half against El Salvador).

The senior team is set for attacking options, we need defensive options.  This tournament has shown that there are some imo.

1 minute ago, El Hombre said:

The silver lining in this is that the players that have acquitted themselves the best are the ones we need to do that.  Cornelius played strong, Godinho showed he still has some game, Norman has some potential and I've liked Montgomery's game today (as well as the half against El Salvador).

The senior team is set for attacking options, we need defensive options.  This tournament has shown that there are some imo.

Yeah CB is definitely our weakest spot. So it's nice to see Norman have a good run.

Davies could easily drop back to left back once guys like Theo get accustomed to the main team and David returns. I like what I see from Johnston too. 

Edited by Hawkguy

Just now, sebdeserio said:

All this talk of Dias, and not that he was bad but he had a couple very nice dribbles then lost the ball right after. It's not like he was creating chance after chance.

I have to agree - the talk is over the top. He played pretty well for an 18 year old and I hope he has a bright future but lets chill out.

All this talk of Dias, and not that he was bad but he had a couple very nice dribbles then lost the ball right after. It's not like he was creating chance after chance.

He made a bunch of runs that our players either ignored or aren't good enough to see. Better players and he's getting plenty of chances. 

Flashes of individual brilliance is good. A lot of these, two weeks ago it was the first time that they have kicked a ball together. 

Borderline pickup squad, that over-performed I'll say.
Another Haiti game as the issue.