COQ | Match Thread: Mexico U24 vs Canada U24 | March 28 @ 9:00pm Eastern 6:00pm Pacific

3 minutes ago, Floortom said:

I have to agree - the talk is over the top. He played pretty well for an 18 year old and I hope he has a bright future but lets chill out.

He is very good for 18.  I agree he should have played more this tournament and started all games outside maybe the first.  I want him to remain with Canada and hope he does.  However, there are a few posters on here are a bit delusional with a predetermined mindset about the player.  And this is coming from a Lucas Dias fan in me.

Edited by Corazon

3 minutes ago, sebdeserio said:

All this talk of Dias, and not that he was bad but he had a couple very nice dribbles then lost the ball right after. It's not like he was creating chance after chance.

There's a fanboy or two posting the same stuff again and again. I wouldn't consider it a consensus of praise.

2 minutes ago, sebdeserio said:

All this talk of Dias, and not that he was bad but he had a couple very nice dribbles then lost the ball right after. It's not like he was creating chance after chance.

And yet, the other replacement options are doing even less. At least Dias has the impetus and skill to potentially do something. 

God forbid, we actually put our two best players next to each other and see if they could make a play up top. Having Tajon pickup the ball in the channel surounded by 4 defenders has been dynamite 

1 minute ago, grigorio said:

Godinho has legit been a baller all tourney. Calm, confident, courageous. So great to see him redeemed in the eyes of CanSoc fans. 

Him, Norman, Pantemis and maybe even Tabla at times have been my MVPs. 

With Metcalfe maybe the surprise. 

I don't agree about Norman though. 

Cornelius if he'd been healthy today would be up there.