Sign in to follow this  
CanadaFan123

Belal Halbouni

This guy has a great highlight tape. I found some footage on Youtube from years ago which i thought was very cool. I'm looking forward to seeing what this young man can do in Germany and perhaps on the national level one day. @halbouni_12 please keep us updated. 

Edited by Jay striker

14 hours ago, Halbouni_12 said:

I hope the National team calls him. It’s also his dream to represent Canada. He will definitely work hard to get there as well 

Just out of curiosity, has he had an opportunity to talk to Paul Stalteri?

13 hours ago, Jay striker said:

This guy has a great highlight tape. I found some footage on Youtube from years ago which i thought was very cool. I'm looking forward to seeing what this young man can do in Germany and perhaps on the national level one day. @halbouni_12 please keep us updated. 

Thanks. Appreciate it 

11 hours ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Just out of curiosity, has he had an opportunity to talk to Paul Stalteri?

No he has not. The same amazing guy that helped Paul out is the same guy that has helped belal out. 

Just now, Halbouni_12 said:
12 hours ago, Aird25 said:

Did he ever get a look from any of the professional Canadian teams or the national team?

He had a trial set for Tfc but he had to decline last minute because of the whole Werder Bremen trial. That connection was through a friend and Belal’s connection aswell. And he also was training in Spain as mentioned earlier. 

On 2/5/2020 at 2:26 AM, Halbouni_12 said:

We have a family connection with Werder Bremen. He went to Spain to train for a week and we got a call for a week trial in Germany for a week. He showed some potential and they told him to come back in Jan. He took full advantage of the 3 week trial. They liked what he showed. 

Could I ask where he trained in Spain, and why? Asking as I am in Spain.