Gold Cup 2021

Ansem

20 minutes ago, jtpc said:

I'm glad One Soccer has the first round qualification matches today. It will be nice to check in on Bermuda and Haiti, as well as catch the Montserrat/Trinidad and Tobago match. I would really like to see Montserrat win. 😀

I think Montserrat has an excellent chance of winning and it shouldn’t be a surprise if they do. 

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think Montserrat has an excellent chance of winning and it shouldn’t be a surprise if they do. 

I don't think so anymore they won't have a few of their professionals like Daniels and Matty Willock so things got tougher.

Why can’t I see theses matches on the OneSoccer app (nor on the laptop)?  I even tried their YouTube channel. 

nvm. Searched for Haiti and found it. They don’t make it obvious though. Not in the Live section…

Edited by shorty

24 minutes ago, VinceA said:

Haiti running over St. Vincent so far. SVG is screwed because they didn't process their visas correctly and as a result they have 13 players available and I think a field player is in net.

Cuba may not even make it for their match against French Guiana tomorrow.

2 hours ago, nazzer said:

What would a fix to this look like?

I do not recall exactly but something to the effect that points would be available with the games but talks were still ongoing so nothing was decided at that time. Did not hear anything since.

30 minutes ago, narduch said:

Bermuda v Barbados coming up at 7pm ET for the right to face Haiti on July 6.

Wells starting for Bermuda. TFC legend Reggie Lambe also starting.

image.png.4a66788fd744a4dbc4810386a13f0708.png

Bermuda should win this comfortably but Blackman for Barbados is one to watch out for (for Bermuda of course). 

Also wtf happened to Reggie Lambe? He played 20 games in the 19-20 season for League 2 Cambridge United then dropped to the Ismithian League. 

Edited by Atlantic