Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty

shamrock

1 minute ago, TOcanadafan said:

They’ll pigeon hole him there and have him ride the bench the next 4 years behind Auro and Laryea.

I wonder if they sat down at the beginning of the year and thought: "Even though we've got Laryea, Auro and Morrow, our biggest hole has to be at full back.  Let's make sure we find another high-priced veteran and maybe try a few talented kids there."

Fuck me.

4 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

So...is JMR, TFC's next big thing, playing right back?

They have no clue. How does this help for next year? I haven’t seen a ton of him but thought he was a forward? 

He should get minutes for the rest of the season with TFC. Playing the old, overpaid vets isn’t going to tell them anything. They need to clean house. 

DeLeon won’t be here next year. Why is he playing in a more advanced role in-front Marshall-Rutty? Do they play to convert him to a RB/RWB? 

Just now, El Hombre said:

I wonder if they sat down at the beginning of the year and thought: "Even though we've got Laryea, Auro and Morrow, our biggest hole has to be at full back.  Let's make sure we find another high-priced veteran and maybe try a few talented kids there."

Fuck me.

Sort of makes me wonder, what is the point on Lawrence on this team?

1 minute ago, narduch said:

Sort of makes me wonder, what is the point on Lawrence on this team?

Weirdest move of the season.  Everyone saw they needed help in the middle but they brought in another fullback.

Lawrence is a decent player but he just fell into their lap, wanting to be with Armas again.  Once that happened, they really should have adjusted the lineup.  They really only need Laryea, Auro and Lawrence, and the fullback situation is covered.  Morrow has been extra for a couple years now.  JMR definitely doesn't need to learn this position.

I'd love to see what Ali Curtis has in terms of a depth chart.  It seems like there are 4 or 5 options at fullback, but nothing at any other position.

He made a good sliding tackle that saved a dangerous shot. Maybe they don’t trust the work rate of anyone else so they put him at RB. 

More then likely they have no development pathway. They should be putting the young, inexperienced players in their most natural positions. 

Unless they are converting him. Until further notice I’ll assume they have no idea what they are doing though. 

Edited by canuckgbp

18 minutes ago, CanadaSantos said:

he actually did a pretty decent job defensively. Still its a joke that they finally put him on just to play him out of position. This club has no idea what they're doing.

No they do, they are giving more opportunities to Americans than our own who are being parked at TFC II with Canadian dollars...

You literally can't make this shit up...

TFC apologists are eerily quiet tonight 

1 minute ago, Ansem said:

No they do, they are giving more opportunities to Americans than our own who are being parked at TFC II with Canadian dollars...

You literally can't make this shit up...

TFC apologists are eerily quiet tonight 

CSA needs to step in and no longer allow TFC to count Americans as domestics.

6 minutes ago, RS said:

No you didn't. But I've just been reading you saying this in a number of threads, and harassing the TFC admin's personal account, so I came to that logical conclusion.

He unblocked me. Censoring me was a bad move and he'll go back to ignoring my point of view which was never about him personally.

Harassing? He just didn't agree with my point of view and recognize it was going too far

But I admire your loyalty to the club.

1 minute ago, Ansem said:

He unblocked me. Censoring me was a bad move and he'll go back to ignoring my point of view which was never about him personally.

Harassing? He just didn't agree with my point of view and recognize it was going too far

But I admire your loyalty to the club.

I should've screenshotted your now deleted tweet telling him that he was useless at his job. Go ahead and deny it, I guess no one else will ever see it.

This is what I mean when I say you take yourself too seriously. Just because he has thicker skin than you doesn't mean you didn't cross the line.

10 minutes ago, RS said:

I should've screenshotted your now deleted tweet telling him that he was useless at his job. Go ahead and deny it, I guess no one else will ever see it.

This is what I mean when I say you take yourself too seriously. Just because he has thicker skin than you doesn't mean you didn't cross the line.

I deleted my tweet calling him out personally for using TFC account to censor someone with opposing views, he recognized he crossed a line and unblocked.

We agree to disagree and he'll go back at trying to ignore a gif that gets him so riled up that he felt the need to censor.

Nothing to see here, again I admire your dedication to you club

Edited by Ansem

Just now, Ansem said:

I deleted my tweet, he recognized he crossed a line and unblocked.

And up is down and down is up. He's not the one who crossed a line.

Just now, Ansem said:

Nothing to see here, again I admire your dedication to you club

I call bullshit out when I see it, or have you not seen my non-TFC related conversations with prominent posters on here of late? I'd do the same if someone doggedly said there were too many South Americans at the Whitecaps or not enough French-speakers at Montreal. 

All that matters from a national team perspective a. is the number of Canadians being played, and b. the quality of the Canadian players on the roster, and I've already stated numerous times that "you club" has failed on the former lately (all while the other teams have skated by with little CanCon in years past).

I couldn't care less where the non-Canadians on the MLS or CPL teams are from.

7 minutes ago, RS said:

And up is down and down is up. He's not the one who crossed a line.

I call bullshit out when I see it, or have you not seen my non-TFC related conversations with prominent posters on here of late? I'd do the same if someone doggedly said there were too many South Americans at the Whitecaps or not enough French-speakers at Montreal. 

All that matters from a national team perspective a. is the number of Canadians being played, and b. the quality of the Canadian players on the roster, and I've already stated numerous times that "you club" has failed on the former lately (all while the other teams have skated by with little CanCon in years past).

I couldn't care less where the non-Canadians on the MLS or CPL teams are from.

We care about Canadian soccer differently and I respect you despite disagreeing with your views.

Your opinion of me is truly irrelevant to me so... nor do I care at explaining why his behavior was wrong in his administration of that account.

Have a drink and enjoy your Sunday 

Edited by Ansem