Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty

shamrock

9 minutes ago, Colliedor said:

What am I reading here?

Not strong enough? They're teenagers. They all grow up differently. You guys should know this.

Not good enough because some other 16 year old is doing better? So what? That kid had the privilege of playing with the reserves. Rutty didn't. It's going to take time and experience. What are you expecting here? Not every 16 year old is going to adapt quickly. Doesn't mean he's some failed prodigy. It's like giving up on a 18 year old because he didn't make his debut at 16, what's the logic here?

Heck we've seen 16 year olds like Adu make a quick impact and look how that turned out. Some players adapt quickly but don't grow, while some players adapt slowly but grow substantially. A whole bunch of scenarios. Ridiculous to compare him to another player, in a different role in his team.

It's also ridiculous to blast him, meanwhile the vets and the experienced players on tfc have looked laughable. You want Rutty to carry that?

TFC2 are going to play soon. This is the time to have him switch between senior and reserve team and gain real experience.

It's so odd how people here can overly hype some random young players playing for some youth team in Europe, but a kid didn't impress with his senior team and the dream is already dead.

Is TFC2 going to be playing soon? If so, I hope Marshall Rutty gets a lot of time there vs sticking around at TFC for 10 minutes of match time every few weeks

9 minutes ago, Floortom said:

Is TFC2 going to be playing soon? If so, I hope Marshall Rutty gets a lot of time there vs sticking around at TFC for 10 minutes of match time every few weeks

I believe on May 22.

I'd be very shocked if we don't seen Rutty and Nelson get a lot of mins there.

• 1 month later...