Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty

shamrock

6 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I have been on Open-sea a bunch of times eyeing up his /100 NFTs but I just don’t know where to start.  

I just signed up a week ago, I haven't bought anything yet though. It gave me a common JMR card but apparently you can't sell those.

23 minutes ago, hamiltonfan said:

Love it. Is there a generally accepted most sought after creator/issuer of digital cards? 

I am no expert, so still just learning.  But when it comes to things like licensed content (pro sports players, etc) there seems to be an infrastructure that regulates the production so that your 1/1 Marshall Rutty won’t be produced 1000 times by different people.  

Think of it like a sports card.  Someone could easily print off a picture of a Davies rookie that look the same - but it ain’t authentic and everyone in the biz recognizes that fact.  I think NFTs are the same.  They sort of crowdsource the authenticity on a blockchain type of architecture.  

He has to start a game, throwing him in when there is 0 team cohesion and the whole side can't even string two passes together isn't doing him any good. He looked awful out there but I didn't expect any different going into a shit situation like that.

Edited by Macksam

3 minutes ago, Macksam said:

He has to start a game, throwing him in when there is 0 team cohesion and the whole side can't even string two passes together isn't doing him any good. He looked awful out there but you couldn't expect any different going into a shit situation like that.

I don’t disagree but I don’t think he’s ready to start. Even just physically he looks totally overwhelmed - slow and so easily knocked off the ball. It just looks like a different level for him now.

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

To be honest, he hasn’t shown anything yet that really justifies the hype.   I hope he becomes a world beater but at 16 he hasn’t shown much so far.  

The hype is mostly internally generated TFC stuff so I would take that with a bucket of salt.  Still, he’s only 16 and clearly not ready for this level. Wish we could see him play USL or CPL for a year. Look at NYs Caden Clark - he’s 17 but physically is on a different level from JMR and can be effective.

I didn’t think he was bad, thought he was ok but he was thrown to the wolves and took some licks. This is going to happen, he’s 16, he won’t win every battle.

he does need a start and I think he had some nice sequences and was more positively involved than a Delgado or a Deleon on the second half. 

today was another step in the road.

3 minutes ago, Floortom said:

The hype is mostly internally generated TFC stuff so I would take that with a bucket of salt.  Still, he’s only 16 and clearly not ready for this level. Wish we could see him play USL or CPL for a year. Look at NYs Caden Clark - he’s 17 but physically is on a different level from JMR and can be effective.

Last year Clark showed he could come on in sub opportunities and make a difference... JMR needs to do the same this year, and I agree that this far he’s shown little.

2 minutes ago, TOcanadafan said:

Last year Clark showed he could come on in sub opportunities and make a difference... JMR needs to do the same this year, and I agree that this far he’s shown little.

He’s gotten what ? About 45 minutes and has an assist ? That’s more than half of TFC. In the second half who showed anything ?

I see a dumpster fire out there, and I see the red bulls running around it. 

Caeden Clark at 16 had more pro time than Rutty, we cannot forget how important than is.

rutty is coming from youth football, Clark from USL champ is it ? Who’s making the bigger jump and needs the adjustment ?

this is where the in between comes in and it’s where TFC, MTL and VWFC have to be better. The red bulls are the master of this of course their players will look amazing. 

I completely agree and now realize what I wrote could have seemed like I was slagging him... I’m just saying that I hope as the season moves on, he’ll end up taking his opportunities and be impactful.

I think he needs to be given more of them, and some bodies gotta go. Too many players on this team, it just isn’t easy to watch.

For sure.  Decisions need to be made.  Delgado and DeLeon don’t belong on this team if they are serious about developing our young talent.  

Agreed, the CM part of the pitch is covered between Okello, Bradley, Oso and Priso. There’s 1 too many at center at the least, and that’s not counting Fraser and Dorsey....

the wings are even worse there’s too many of them.

If Soteldo couldn't carry that pathetic excuse of an attack (and team) why are people expecting JMR to? While he didn't do much I don't think he made any mistakes and had a few nice combinations especially with Laryea. I think he's playing conservatively (his choice or the coach's) and the more time he gets the the more effective he'll be.

Edited by sebdeserio