12 hours ago, toontownman said:

My feed didnt drop once. First time. They lost the pitch sound once but that might have been to cover up rob gales swearing.

Me too. I watched from about 25th minute on and it never dropped (just the stadium sound problem for a few minutes).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, why are you posting these articles about the CPL (as in Caribbean Premier League - cricket)?  

I know everyone is kind of ticked off by the new Subcription fee for The Island Games. But you've gotta love what OneSoccer is doing here. The investment is real and meaningful. DAZN is a better value

Not much? That seems like exactly the right amount. More than enough for casual fans to remain engaged with the league but not so much that it devalues the OneSoccer subscription.  Further, I don

Posted Images

Some nice trolling turning the glitches into a competition to spot the glitch.

Some french games would (likely just lille for david) would be very welcome but ultimately pointless with their platform. For half the country it is too early to watch and we will have seen the result and highlights before they even upload the replay. We should be able to log in and watch back the minute it happens. Certainly a few hours later.

14 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Some nice trolling turning the glitches into a competition to spot the glitch.

Some french games would (likely just lille for david) would be very welcome but ultimately pointless with their platform. For half the country it is too early to watch and we will have seen the result and highlights before they even upload the replay. We should be able to log in and watch back the minute it happens. Certainly a few hours later.

I’ve watched a lot of Bayern games on delay and I’ll likely do the same for Lille

21 minutes ago, Aird25 said:

I’ve watched a lot of Bayern games on delay and I’ll likely do the same for Lille

Reading the other thread it looks like the game will be replayed the same day at 8pm ET. Which is guaranteed faster than they upload it to rewatch. Could likely avoid spoilers until then. Dont come in here lol.

Has anyone ever had their account "deleted" by One Soccer? I tried to logon today with my usual credentials and was told they were incorrect. When I tried to reset my password, I was told my email address does not have a corresponding account. Furthermore, when I tried to write a ticket, there was no confirmation of submission when I pressed submit. Can anyone help? I'm gutted I couldn't watch the Lille game ...