OneSoccer

Foreen

10 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Lille game working for full rewatch. 

If they can upload that 2 hours later why the wait for CPL games? Because this was an international broadcast they were given by bein and they already have their **** together?

I don't understand why BeIn didn't just show it themselves

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Did they not? Maybe one soccer actually have the rights to Lille games and have taken them from bein?

I have no idea. When I checked their schedule last night they had nothing listed in the time slot.

I dont have BeIn

3 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I am not super YT savvy, but could OS use YT as a subscription-based vehicle to deliver their content?   That seems like a really easy way to do it.  

It would look really cheap doing that and likely the cost would be more than their  cheap ass platform.

How ridiculous is it that it takes their platform to fail to get a better service through YouTube?

I just logged on and can scroll back and rewatch. Could pause the stream and rewind. Is it really hard to do the same on your platform onesoccer. 

18 hours ago, toontownman said:

Where are you looking. It's the first thing in the "new" section on the app.

It was available to watch from early this morning too. 

Screenshot_20200830-193436_OneSoccer.jpg

I'm on the website and the options are different. Where do I find it for the website?

Edited by Macksam

39 minutes ago, m-g-williams said:

Try the search icon in the top right corner. If you type "Lille", it should show you both matches. 

image.png.80d1d8b73dc99bda274f7a87475dc30b.png

Thanks, found it.

It seems the search function works now after switching to Google Chrome. 

The website is a lot more functional with that browser.

As for the post in the CPL Island Games thread, it's well thought out and I will reply to it shortly. 

24 minutes ago, Colliedor said:

Okay, so my subscription ended today. Tried to renew but looking around it seems that the new subscription model will only go up to December 31 of this year?

Am I missing something here? How is that even reasonable? They want me to pay $70 for 4 months worth? CPL will end long before that.

Its bonkers. You have essentially been punished for your loyalty by committing to a year subscription where others did month to month or cancelled early.

It was a price hike when I signed up last month but you are even worse off. 

I would try emailing to see if they are willing to cut you a break. I would be surprised if you get anything but worth asking. Again they are sending the wrong messages to those that want to support the league. 

There will be some international content after CPL is done. Hopefully they add something else to make it more worthwhile.

1 hour ago, Colliedor said:

Okay, so my subscription ended today. Tried to renew but looking around it seems that the new subscription model will only go up to December 31 of this year?

Am I missing something here? How is that even reasonable? They want me to pay $70 for 4 months worth? CPL will end long before that.

Its totally dumb. I admit I bit the bullet and got a subscription. But my previous one ended in April.

$70 for 2 months of content.

I don't expect WCQ to happen (news today is that the October round will be canceled).

The Voyageurs Cup will be a single match. 

Imagine you just discovered they have Liga MX. You can't even subscribe for the entire season.

If they continue to show Lille matches that would be a bonus. And again there is no way to get the whole season.