OneSoccer

Foreen

This was my one major fear for the games in C'town: that it would come off as looking - as we've all worried about over the years - "bush league". I was really worried/disappointed about the games not being at Westhills or the stade at U de M because I thought things would look much more professional on TV. But *this* . . . holy sh*t, I am impressed. 

Lots of poor resolution stuff on google images.  The 2nd pic could be the basis for a banner though.  

We have lots of guys who do graphic design - I remember endless mock-ups of CPL jerseys when the league was still being launched.  I wonder if someone could do some quick simple designs. 

lol  - just sent:

Hi

My name is XXXXX XXXXXXX and I am a member of the Voyageurs- Canada’s unofficial (semi-official...?) soccer supporter group.  The Voyageurs have been  supporting soccer in Canada for more than 2 decades, and while our broad collection of members tend to cheer for various club teams in both CPL and MLS, they share a couple of common attributes: 

- we all support Canadian national teams in international competition; and

- we all support the growth of the game in Canada, and recognize (and appreciate) the significant contribution CPL will make to achieving this objective.  

With this in mind I am emailing to inquire about the opportunity to display the Voyageurs logo, or possibly a custom banner, in the CPL’s innovative virtual stadium.  

If this is possible, we could use our online supporters’ forum ( https://www.canadiansoccernews.com/forums/forum/33-canadian-premier-league/ ) to finalize an image that could be submitted to the league and displayed.  The image below is the group’s logo - it gives you an idea of the kind of graphic that could be generated.  

If there are any guidelines or suggestions that would help us be successful in getting your support, it would be appreciated.  Since we are a non-profit organization that is not affiliated with any specific Canadian club team, I am hoping we could be given the opportunity to both show our strong support for the league, and draw CPL fans into the Voyageurs as a way of strengthening the soccer landscape in this country.  

Thanks
XXXXX

93F767D1-B288-4E39-8474-91CDDE8A44B3.png

2 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

lol  - just sent:

Hi

My name is XXXXX XXXXXXX and I am a member of the Voyageurs- Canada’s unofficial (semi-official...?) soccer supporter group.  The Voyageurs have been  supporting soccer in Canada for more than 2 decades, and while our broad collection of members tend to cheer for various club teams in both CPL and MLS, they share a couple of common attributes: 

- we all support Canadian national teams in international competition; and

- we all support the growth of the game in Canada, and recognize (and appreciate) the significant contribution CPL will make to achieving this objective.  

With this in mind I am emailing to inquire about the opportunity to display the Voyageurs logo, or possibly a custom banner, in the CPL’s innovative virtual stadium.  

If this is possible, we could use our online supporters’ forum ( https://www.canadiansoccernews.com/forums/forum/33-canadian-premier-league/ ) to finalize an image that could be submitted to the league and displayed.  The image below is the group’s logo - it gives you an idea of the kind of graphic that could be generated.  

If there are any guidelines or suggestions that would help us be successful in getting your support, it would be appreciated.  Since we are a non-profit organization that is not affiliated with any specific Canadian club team, I am hoping we could be given the opportunity to both show our strong support for the league, and draw CPL fans into the Voyageurs as a way of strengthening the soccer landscape in this country.  

Thanks
XXXXX

93F767D1-B288-4E39-8474-91CDDE8A44B3.png

This was much more thought out than my email.

I liked the fake stadium except for the one time that it took over the field. It was very annoying how the ball disappears when in the air.

I doubt those issues will be resolved this tournament since changes like that could be too much for a live environment. I hope they can at least pin the logos a bit better to their position on the field.

Stream quality is good. The feed still crashes sometimes just like last year. Not sure if it is the software they use is unstable or they do not have powerful enough servers for all of us fans.