The Importance of Alphonso Davies

jpg75

6 minutes ago, saladroit said:

call a spade a spade, he's been on autopilot at bayern for at least a year now

But the whole team has, he is not alone. 

As I posted a few days ago, he got injured in February and they lost 3 straight and won a game of 5.

Arsenal is easy-peasy, the level of the EPL teams has not been good this Champions, the whole league is overvalued and overblown.

5 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

But the whole team has, he is not alone. 

As I posted a few days ago, he got injured in February and they lost 3 straight and won a game of 5.

Arsenal is easy-peasy, the level of the EPL teams has not been good this Champions, the whole league is overvalued and overblown.

I was just going to comment that Arsenal seem too loose defensively to be of title winning mettle and then they concede a penalty that Kane coverted like he was in his north London match days there.

Gnabry is working very hard to help on that side, where all the Arsenal attack is happening. 

I think the thing with Bayern is that their year has been poor, so Champions is their one shot at redemption, getting a trophy. It is the same with Barça but I think that Bayern is more of a team, Barça is further away from being able to surprise. Bayern has a legit chance. 

Kane is also playing very well.

1 minute ago, BearcatSA said:

I was just going to comment that Arsenal seem too loose defensively to be of title winning mettle and then they concede a penalty that Kane coverted like he was in his north London match days there.

That is the team leading EPL? Really? 

Two of their Champions teams came last in their group stages, wiped out by scrub sides even. 

Manchester City is not having fun in Madrid either, they've been shown to be vulnerable, as Madrid sit on their lead.

1 minute ago, Gian-Luca said:

Interesting that Thierry Henry puts the blame primarily on Eric Dier for the Arsenal goal - no doubt he is trying not to criticize his future player when the CSA hire him to coach the national team. 😏

I got the same from Rio Ferdinand.

For me, Dier's fault as well (deserves all he gets) but our boy is ball watching for a split second and lets his man go.