U. S. Virgin Islands vs Canada , September 9th 4pm IMG Academy in Bradenton Florida

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

To add, guys like Jakovic, Ricketts, De Jong, Wootherspoon should be in this camp for leadership and maintaining a level of competition....but if we're preparing for the future then I don't want to see them play. 

This team is also for the 2019 Gold Cup which will most likely feature all four of these guys.

1 minute ago, Ansem said:

What was there to worry about?

I dunno. Turmoil again, new coach, new competition, very few games, so much potential will it be used..... 

This seems like a solid stamp on we mean business. 

WOW. SO PUMPED!

PROPS GUYS & HERDMAN, not being cynical, thank you to everyone who accepted the call, that's what I'm effing talking about!

Even if it vs a minnow, this is an excellent precedent.

Never been this excited. Should be a great way to build team morale, while building and creating a positive momentum.

Would have been a nice surprise to see Tabla but this is still a good squad for both crushing them and cap tying players. 

Hopefully ZBG and David can get minutes. With Borjan getting called I can't see him sitting on the bench and don't realistically see Busti subbing in because when does that ever happen for non-injuries? It would be nice to start Busti to cap tie him since this is the worst team we'll play in a long time but idk. 

Yeah Tabla would have been the Barca-B cherry on top but having 3 players in Brault, David, and Millar up for a potential cap tie is huge. I'm a big proponent of just getting young fringe guys in the camp, even if they don't get captied, if they have feel part of the program they will be as good as committed. 

1 hour ago, lazlo_80 said:

Does anyone know or follow Juventus enough to know how excited I should be about the Busti call up? 

He isn’t the most promising prospect, but to have made the Juve primavera is a huge accomplishment on its own

Archived