Jacob Shaffelburg

Big_M

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, narduch said:

Nashville will face NYCFC to kick off the MLS season tomorrow at 4:30pm ET.

TSN has picked it up and its on regular FOX too.

Of course its on the Apple TV thing too

Is he expected to play? No clue on how he's looking at Nashville.

hers what the coach said in preseason.  

“I’ve been delighted with what I’ve seen out of Jacob so far,” Smith said. “Do I think he can improve, add more goals and assists? Absolutely. I think the preseason will do him the world of good to get him a better understanding of some of the faces around him. We’ve looked at one or two slightly different things, even at this point in preseason, in possession. We’ll certainly work through different phases of the game as preseason moves on. I would expect him to be a real important fixture of the group. His athleticism, pace and individual moments can change the course of a game in the blink of an eye.”

Havent been watching the 2nd half but saw the first and agreed he looked good. The chance he had came off a great run he made and while I agree those are the chances he needs to convert to take a step up, it wasn't a simple finish. He had to hit the ball in stride with his weak foot with an onrushing keeper bearing down on him. 

Thought he had a couple of nice touches, specifically the one to Bunbury for the shot on target.