Jacob Shaffelburg

Big_M

Shaffelburg” Kicks it in” from that last tweet sounds like my mom circa 1983 is running the social media for the MLS. Great finish. Cringey tweet. 

Also, anyone know if Apple is now in charge of production, not just distribution? There were some weird visual glitches in the TSN feed last night that I’ve never seen when it was just TSN. 

58 minutes ago, shorty said:

Also, anyone know if Apple is now in charge of production, not just distribution? There were some weird visual glitches in the TSN feed last night that I’ve never seen when it was just TSN. 

MLS is in charge of production, but with heavy influence from Apple.

Come on, lets be real.  If Shaff was still riding the pine behind Insigne none of us would be happy.  TFC got their italian, now they have to live with him and it sure seems to be a move that has helped Shaff out a lot..which is more important than TFC having a back up winger.  I'm sure they put the Garber bucks to good use, or not eh??  I care less and less about the idiotic stuff TFC does anymore.    

4 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

Come on, lets be real.  If Shaff was still riding the pine behind Insigne none of us would be happy.  TFC got their italian, now they have to live with him and it sure seems to be a move that has helped Shaff out a lot..which is more important than TFC having a back up winger.  I'm sure they put the Garber bucks to good use, or not eh??  I care less and less about the idiotic stuff TFC does anymore.    

....and with the added cost hindering local viewership it makes it even hard too. 

7 minutes ago, narduch said:

The front office deserves to be ripped for its stupid moves.

I don’t want to make this a big TFC-ripping session, but it really is crazy how there isn’t a lynch mob with torches and pitchforks camped outside the front office given what the team spends and what their recent results have been.   They aren’t just some middling club when it comes to expenditures- their payroll dwarfs most other teams.   And despite that, their results are abysmal.  Crazy.  

1 hour ago, Snowcrash said:

Are we going to have to put up with tedious, unoriginal posts on how TFC screwed up every time Shaffelburg scores? 

I think if TFC developed him better, he’d have gotten to this level quicker, made our World Cup roster, and could’ve taken the PK that Davies missed, which by the way he shouldn’t have taken in the first place

39 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I don’t want to make this a big TFC-ripping session, but it really is crazy how there isn’t a lynch mob with torches and pitchforks camped outside the front office given what the team spends and what their recent results have been.   They aren’t just some middling club when it comes to expenditures- their payroll dwarfs most other teams.   And despite that, their results are abysmal.  Crazy.  

That's not fair.  TFC hasn't been dead last since 2012.

1 hour ago, dyslexic nam said:

There is no accountability for Bill Manning. 

They basically have an absentee owner.

• 1 month later...

There was a pack of young MLS players in their early 20s who showed promise early in the season. Shaffelburg (and Farsi) have started to separate from that pack, imo. I think we see them in the summer ahead of names like Petrasso, Baldisimo, Priso, etc.