Mark-Anthony Kaye

Dub Narcotic

4 minutes ago, JAVIERF said:

Liam Fraser 

Hard to bring a guy playing 2nd Division Belgium to the World Cup. That was always a bizarre move for him and I think it will cost him a spot in Qatar. 
Otherwise I agree there is little to no drop off from Kaye to Fraser.

Barring injury, MAK will 100% be in Qatar. There’s no point in debating otherwise. He’s locked in whether you think he deserves to be or not

I suspect Kone will be there over Fraser. So if you drop Kaye, you only have in central midfield Eustaquio; Hutchinson (whose not playing and maybe needed at the back as cover); Osorio (who was in great form but is currently out); Piette; and Kone (who I like a lot but is only 20 and this is his first year as professional).  I suspect for those reasons Kaye is on the plane

1 hour ago, An Observer said:

I suspect Kone will be there over Fraser. So if you drop Kaye, you only have in central midfield Eustaquio; Hutchinson (whose not playing and maybe needed at the back as cover); Osorio (who was in great form but is currently out); Piette; and Kone (who I like a lot but is only 20 and this is his first year as professional).  I suspect for those reasons Kaye is on the plane

A healthy Wotherspoon would be part of the mix in central midfield, although more of a cover for Osorio rather than Kaye.

15 hours ago, Ally McCoist said:

Made a horrible giveaway that resulted in a corner which led to a goal.

Kaye can be an effective player, but the kind of games he's having these days really makes me wonder how people still have him so high on our depth chart. He should still be given some slack to improve, but he really has to improve. This is getting scary.  

Edited by DeRo_Is_King

30 minutes ago, P-O said:

We are in trouble if he plays any minutes at this WC.

I say the same about Piette .

Kone is green.

Hutch is not playing.

Piette and Kaye are very different players of course, but at this point I feel better about Piette seeing the pitch in Qatar then Kaye. Kaye can single handedly kill the team but doesnt offer enough upside to make that risk worth it. At least you know what you get with Piette.

2 minutes ago, CanadaFan123 said:

So then we are in trouble? The only two central mids left are Osorio and Eustaquio. 

Oso is out with a mysterious "upper body" ailment..which our sleuths think might be concussion related.   So yeah, we are getting close to sending a poor imitation of our qualifying team to Qatar.