World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

2 minutes ago, Wayverider said:

What am I doing wrong? Got in and used the passcode emailed to. At 10 am there was 591 people in front of me in the queue (no probs - it moved fast). I could not find ANY seat options in the supporters section. Section 111 was available. Time seemed to be a factor so I grabbed these but every time I did I was informed another fan has beaten you to these. I eventually settled for 211. Not really whining as I am totally pumped about this team and attending my third home game this WC round - and I probably made a rookie mistake. But I would like to know what I did wrong (or perhaps the supporters section sold out in the first 10 minutes)? 

The Voyageurs code is on the Vs website not in any email.  That's the only way to get supporters section tickets.

CanadaRED is who sent out the other presale code.  They're separate

I'm a little disappointed to not get 113 as that is where I stand for every match at BMO, this presale was a bit of a shit show, thanks TM, I'm just happy to get tickets after being queued for 30 minutes and waiting an hour!

Edited by gator

Someone snipped my beauty row 1 section 114, even had the green check mark but lost out to a fellow lucky V!!!

Was still able to secure the 9 tixs for the fam and friends. 

That was a battle, wow the hype is real! 

Hopefully no one plays the flipping game with these. I'm sure lots of fellow V's unfortunately missed out. 

Sold out soooo fast!

• Admin unpinned this topic