World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

Just now, Yoginess said:

hmm. It looks like I wasn't emailed a code like some of you. Signed up for a membership this week if that makes a difference.

I'm pretty sure the emailed codes are only for the CanadaRED list, and are not for the south side seats. The V's code should be on the WCQ tab of the V's website (not emailed out).

CanadaRED code worked for me but I signed up for their email and clicked the link they sent me to get into the queue. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Got 7 tickets for the same price as the last two games I went to, but 25 rows closer.

Edited by superstarss
Typo

2 minutes ago, superstarss said:

CanadaRED code worked for me but I signed up for their email and clicked the link they sent me to get into the queue. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Got 7 tickets for the same price as the last two games I went to, but 25 rows closer.

CanadaRED code is fine, TM just didn't put a place for the Vs presale code 

2 minutes ago, superstarss said:

Yeah CanadaRED code working just fine for me too. 

What am I doing wrong? Got in and used the passcode emailed to. At 10 am there was 591 people in front of me in the queue (no probs - it moved fast). I could not find ANY seat options in the supporters section. Section 111 was available. Time seemed to be a factor so I grabbed these but every time I did I was informed another fan has beaten you to these. I eventually settled for 211. Not really whining as I am totally pumped about this team and attending my third home game this WC round - and I probably made a rookie mistake. But I would like to know what I did wrong (or perhaps the supporters section sold out in the first 10 minutes)? 

3 minutes ago, Approve My Account Pls said:

CanadaRED code is fine, TM just didn't put a place for the Vs presale code 

3 minutes ago, Yoginess said:

Yeah CanadaRED code working just fine for me too. 

Ah true, my mistake. Carry on all. And good luck with getting tickets! See you at the game!

• Admin unpinned this topic