World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

31 minutes ago, Floortom said:

General lower bowl tickets are moving much faster than last window. Really hope it's legit and not scalper driven

For the rest of the stadium it fine if its scalper driven. 

CSA gets its money and either the demand has people buying, on which case they will try harder next time to beat the scalpers or they wont sell and the scalpers will leave us alone. 

Booked 3 tix in the 108 section this morning at 10:11 am...I had to reset so many times because they were just flying before I would confirm them. Hope it's not scalpers either, but any chance this could be Panamanians (whether in GTA or travelling from outside) that got the code by registering on Canada Soccer? Cause if this is all Canada fans, we are at the beginning of a major turn here. Fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, Joe1973 said:

Booked 3 tix in the 108 section this morning at 10:11 am...I had to reset so many times because they were just flying before I would confirm them. Hope it's not scalpers either, but any chance this could be Panamanians (whether in GTA or travelling from outside) that got the code by registering on Canada Soccer? Cause if this is all Canada fans, we are at the beginning of a major turn here. Fingers crossed!

Yeah it seemed for some, any time they clicked a seat they were told it was no longer available. People were clamouring for these tickets. The hype is there. 

24 minutes ago, Cblake said:

That is some real dedication. I would seriously think about staying at one of the hotels by the Oshawa Go Station, take the train back and fourth and just enjoy it all. 

There's more of us than you think gentlemen! Been doing the drive to and back for a while now from Montreal. Every drive I always catch a few cars with passengers dressed in red on the 401 and makes me smile every time! @kobasew19 good to hear about fans coming from Ottawa too buddy. Full disclosure though; I'm in my late 40s now and starting to stay overnight loll. Our last same night return drive was the Nations League game against the US and said screw it we're done with this lolll

1 hour ago, Cblake said:

That is some real dedication. I would seriously think about staying at one of the hotels by the Oshawa Go Station, take the train back and fourth and just enjoy it all. 

Me and my friends are coming from Kingston/Napanee area.  It's already 1:30-2:00 by the time we get home.  You're doing an extra 2-2.5 hours.  That sounds rough.

1 hour ago, Joe1973 said:

It let you buy three tickets?  I had to buy either two or four.

5 minutes ago, Cblake said:

I was able to buy one ticket. I think it cases where it would have left a single they made you buy them all. 

I think it's that...probably why I had to have several attempts of them. Depending on how they were selling around me, one would always disappear. I went like that from row 3, and ended finding 3 in row 9

I only had about a 30 minute window this morning in which I could be available online to buy tickets. When the code initially didn’t work I panicked a bit and checked my email. Got a code from Soccer Canada (that I erroneously thought was Voyageurs), and was confused when I couldn’t access the supporter’s section. But time was a factor so I snatched 2 seats in 211. — Wrote a post and someone here quickly replied I had the wrong code and to sit tight as there was a momentary snag with the V’s code (thank you for that). Within minutes the code was posted. I sucked it up and picked 2 more seats (than I need) cuz last game the supporter’s section looked like soooooo much more intense and fun! What the hell I can figure out a way to unload the sect. 211 seats.

bottom line: I’m stoked and ready to cheer! 3 points in the Azteca, 3 more in Kingston town, a 3 pt party at home, then bring on Messi, England and everyone else in Qatar!!! (Ok I tend to get a little ahead of myself)

Edited by Wayverider
Spelling

• Admin unpinned this topic