World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

7 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

The vaccine doesn't make you invincible but that discussion belongs in another thread...

I think it is wiser to do it this way rather have to refund people and cancel tickets. It would be a mess!

Agree, I'm just saying that there's no social distancing at Jays game. They just cram most of the people into the seats behind home plate (the most expensive), then leave the outfield, and all of the 500-level seats empty.

7 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

The vaccine doesn't make you invincible but that discussion belongs in another thread...

I think it is wiser to do it this way rather have to refund people and cancel tickets. It would be a mess!

They definitely do not want to have to refund people. But it appears everyone is waiting to get the go ahead for full capacity and it just hasn’t come yet. 

19 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

They definitely do not want to have to refund people. But it appears everyone is waiting to get the go ahead for full capacity and it just hasn’t come yet. 

I am pretty sure the Blue Jays, MLSE have been told something by those on the inside of the government. The public health officer for Ontario even supported expanded capacity for those that are vaccinated. Lets pack BMO !!

• Admin unpinned this topic