World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

15 minutes ago, ronjames said:

I know it's great. All my friends thought I was crazy for asking them if they wanted tickets 3 weeks in advance. 

Managed to snag 6 in 114 row 9. I've only been there for TFC games and that's where the Inebriatti are. Is that where the most hardcore Voyageurs supporters are? Or is it more evenly distributed between 112,113 and 114?

Pumped!

You'll be in with inebriatti

Just now, SkuseisLoose said:

Did a scalper get the code and link or something. Those tickets sold out really fast for the amount of members in the GTA.

Not sure, but the Vs braintrust will be having any southend tickets sold on third party sites canceled. Keep your eyes out for any that pop up. 

3 minutes ago, SkuseisLoose said:

Did a scalper get the code and link or something. Those tickets sold out really fast for the amount of members in the GTA.

The ticket limit per person was much higher this time. I think there were a lot of large sales.

14 minutes ago, SkuseisLoose said:

The number of tickets available (1,500) was the same as last time but the number of Voyageurs members picked up since the last set of matches also went up significantly.

1 minute ago, Club Linesman said:

Crazy how quickly everything moved.  Lost a bunch of green check marked Sears and ended up in row 19 of 115. Never sat anywhere near there before.  Hopefully my buddies and I can bring the noise from the back and encourage all those in between to join in!

The noise will be heard throughout the entire south end, considering how well people will be spread out. 

10 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

Crazy how quickly everything moved.  Lost a bunch of green check marked seats and ended up in row 19 of 115. Never sat anywhere near there before.  Hopefully my buddies and I can bring the noise from the back and encourage all those in between to join in!

Will be a bunch of us in row 17 up there too don't worry

When I first went in the queue I was #690, I was worried I might not get any. 

I had about 8 people 100% in since the El Salvador game to help get full support but man was not expecting a sellout like that.   

In a way the TM gong show actually worked in my favor as I was fortunate to secure some tickets. 

I know V nation will be watching for any ticket resales above face value. The Voyageur leaders do such a great job, a real shame if any scalpers or whoever try to exploit it. 

Edited by apbsmith

This was truly remarkable. I don't know what to make of it.

It is easy to have some dark thoughts regarding scalpers ect... however...

We have close to 1000 members in the GTA. 

9 ticket limit per account, 1500 seats total. 

That is only 160 people buying at 9.  At 10:01 there were 500 or 600 people in the queue.

Members can still buy tickets in the member only ticket exchange on the site. 

• Admin unpinned this topic