World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

20 hours ago, Ruud said:

I had a neighbor ask if there might be a bus from Montreal.  Am I dating myself or do people really book school buses anYmore 

We've done buses to Montreal, but not from.   UMO2 Has filled buses many times for TFC games. 

We are not going to arrange buses during Covid.  

It will happen for future games for sure.   

34 minutes ago, Yoginess said:

Does anyone know how out of province proof of vaccinations work in Ontario? I have the BC QR code along with my vaccination card. 

As of now, you’ll have to show a printed/digital copy of your vaccine shot with your license (or some form of identification).  It’s possible the QR code will be up and running by then, but it’s not scheduled until the 22nd of October as of now in Ontario 

18 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

I hope they will accept my Sask vaccine record. That’s all I have and I don’t think anything more will be available by then. 

That will be fine, it has been mentioned about out of province records being accepted as long as it is from an approved drug maker and not some rogue company brewing stuff up in their basement in Bethune!

7 minutes ago, rvmoore95 said:

Jays selling tickets at an increased capacity starting next week... good news for this match?

Possibly. The Jays are just selling on the chance that capacity is allowed to increase. They've already said tat they'll refund the additional tickets if capacity stays the same.

1 minute ago, RS said:

Possibly. The Jays are just selling on the chance that capacity is allowed to increase. They've already said tat they'll refund the additional tickets if capacity stays the same.

Was just going to post this. I imagine it's a coordinated push that Rogers and the MLSE are making to increase capacity limits. 

With vaccine passports, there's no reason to have the 15K capacity limit anymore. At Jays games it was a pure joke anyways. They just shoved everyone into the most expensive seats without social distancing. I know they were doing it to maximize revenue while adhering to govt restrictions, but everyone knows it wasn't any safer with or without the limits if it was being implemented like that...

23 minutes ago, rvmoore95 said:

Jays selling tickets at an increased capacity starting next week... good news for this match?

They will be starting at 50% capacity for Canada vs Panama I believe. If they are allowed to open up to full capacity I think they will but that will make this the weirdest ticket sale in CanMNT history. 

12 minutes ago, ronjames said:

With vaccine passports, there's no reason to have the 15K capacity limit anymore.

The vaccine doesn't make you invincible but that discussion belongs in another thread...

Just now, rob.notenboom said:

They will be starting at 50% capacity for Canada vs Panama I believe. If they are allowed to open up to full capacity I think they will but that will make this the weirdest ticket sale in CanMNT history. 

I think it is wiser to do it this way rather have to refund people and cancel tickets. It would be a mess!

1 minute ago, JTPoni23 said:

Has everyone already received the email with the presale code yet? Or does it only come a few minutes before 10am? Kinda freaking out over here lol

For the V's sections or the general pre-sale code for other sections?

Two different things.

The V's code is not sent by email, only on the forum I believe.

• Admin unpinned this topic