World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

Just now, king1010 said:

Was it actually Voyageurs buying up these tix? I stepped away for 20 mins and it's sold out. guess I have to go to the general section? 

It was delayed for about 30 minutes and they went fast. Got to believe with the password and link they mostly went to Vs but we shall see.

I won't lie, I was worried I wouldn't be able to get em there for a minute. But as always thanks to the people behind the scenes doing good work. 

I'll also be in 116.

"It's obscure section, you've probably never heard of it... but we love it."

Edited by Califax

4 minutes ago, nfitz said:

There's a handful still there (Voyageurs sale), that keeps appearing and disappearing.

It looks like all the pre-sales are done for the time being. When I press the Vs link all i get is the count down clock for the general sale tomorrow. WOW the interest is high. 

2 minutes ago, sstackho said:

Sweet baby Jesus - this is not the Canadian soccer that I used to know.  And I love it.  ❤️

Had to coordinate ticket purchases with someone else to get a large group together.  There was too much chaos in 113/114 so we had to settle on 18 tickets in 117. 

Thanks to all the organizers. 

Same, makes me wonder if we can get some capo action for 116, 117 for the 111-114 refugees. 

Edited by yomurphy1

3 minutes ago, sstackho said:

Sweet baby Jesus - this is not the Canadian soccer that I used to know.  And I love it.  ❤️

Had to coordinate ticket purchases with someone else to get a large group together.  There was too much chaos in 113/114 so we had to settle on 18 tickets in 117. 

Wow, that is great getting so many people out , good on you. 

1 minute ago, sstackho said:

I know it's great. All my friends thought I was crazy for asking them if they wanted tickets 3 weeks in advance. 

Managed to snag 6 in 114 row 9. I've only been there for TFC games and that's where the Inebriatti are. Is that where the most hardcore Voyageurs supporters are? Or is it more evenly distributed between 112,113 and 114?

Pumped!

1 minute ago, Cblake said:

It looks like all the pre-sales are done for the time being. When I press the Vs link all i get is the count down clock for the general sale tomorrow. WOW the interest is high. 

Well everyone I brought to Honduras/El Salvador wants to come again plus bring new people even to the point we have a couple new V's members. 

• Admin unpinned this topic