World Cup Qualifying - Tickets - Canada vs Panama - BMO Field - Oct. 13th

Admin

5 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Not sure that would fly. 

It would not. But I would love to see it.

Also, I've seen a couple seating charts where they have stand behind the lower bowl in the south end at BMO. Anyone know what that's about? I don't see those seats open for any events but just curious. 

bmo-field-football-22268.jpg

EDIT: Maybe expanded seating for the winter classic? 

Edited by Yoginess
hunch

3 minutes ago, Yoginess said:

It would not. But I would love to see it.

Also, I've seen a couple seating charts where they have stand behind the lower bowl in the south end at BMO. Anyone know what that's about? I don't see those seats open for any events but just curious. 

bmo-field-football-22268.jpg

EDIT: Maybe expanded seating for the winter classic? 

Those were the temp. stands they had in 2016 for the Leafs and Grey Cup. They were also used for some of the TFC playoff games. 

34 minutes ago, sstackho said:

This is incredibly frustrating to see.  I was able to get south end seats for the last home games as I was available to wait on for the tickets right as they became available.  This time, I was unable to be ready at 10am due to work and partly because I thought I would be able to get them around lunch.  Obviously disappointed to miss out but happy to see the tickets sell so fast.  Unfortunately, I had to settle for tickets in section 120 for this game.

1 hour ago, sstackho said:

We are working on this. Trust me, if we could revoke the tickets instantly we would.  And revoke the membership of the individual as well.

Just checking in quickly:

1) Really glad to see many in here got tickets. It was worrisome how quickly they went even though we suspected demand would be high. 
2) We are trying our best to connect people with spares with people who need tickets. Check the members ticket exchange on thevoyageurs.org.

3) We feel there weren’t many issues with scalpers. There were literally hundreds of members logged into the website at 10am ready to buy tickets. And with the huge number of people who have shared that they got tickets, it looks very much like demand was simply much higher than supply. 
4) Stay tuned. You never know if more tickets might become available. 
5) Thanks for the many kind words. This is a labour of love but can also be quite stressful at times (especially when the bloody ticket codes don’t work).

4 hours ago, Floortom said:

General lower bowl tickets are moving much faster than last window. Really hope it's legit and not scalper driven

Though there's huge quantities on Stubhub, including in Supporters.

The scalpers seem to be into this game. I think the sell-out for the previous caught them by surprise. And scalping revenue must be way down this decade.

4 hours ago, kobasew19 said:

got a ticket in Section 107. Gonna make the drive from Ottawa and then drive back the same night! so hyped! 

Yeah doing the same.  I did that with my brother and a friend for the Honduras game, drove down and back myself for the El Salvador game.  It’s not that bad a drive, even with the 18 “Gareth” wheelers driving up and down the 401 at night.  It’s the next day where you feel it. 
Got 2 tickets for the Panama game.  Back in 108 like the El Salvador game.  After the last one, it was good to take a step back and relax a bit.  I love to see the games, but it’s stressful for sure.

I’m curious what the plan is for the November window now.  All things pointed to Edmonton, but with the shit show in Alberta right now, surely the CSA can’t be too excited for that.  Is Montreal a realistic possibility at Saputo?  

1 hour ago, rob.notenboom said:

Just checking in quickly:

1) Really glad to see many in here got tickets. It was worrisome how quickly they went even though we suspected demand would be high. 
2) We are trying our best to connect people with spares with people who need tickets. Check the members ticket exchange on thevoyageurs.org.

3) We feel there weren’t many issues with scalpers. There were literally hundreds of members logged into the website at 10am ready to buy tickets. And with the huge number of people who have shared that they got tickets, it looks very much like demand was simply much higher than supply. 
4) Stay tuned. You never know if more tickets might become available. 
5) Thanks for the many kind words. This is a labour of love but can also be quite stressful at times (especially when the bloody ticket codes don’t work).

I will be very interested to see if more capacity is added, how it is handled? The south end was basically every second row being sold. In every row that was sold it was every seat so no distancing consideration given. Sure it was having to be vaccinated was part of it.

Seeing  how the Blue Jays have opened up the 500 level for their final 6 home games of the regular season with no distancing consideration, I could easily see this happen too at BMO Field. Thanks again for all the effort. 

1 hour ago, nfitz said:

Though there's huge quantities on Stubhub, including in Supporters.

The scalpers seem to be into this game. I think the sell-out for the previous caught them by surprise. And scalping revenue must be way down this decade.

There are 125 tickets total on StubHub right now. Is that huge quantities? 

I think as many as 10,000 might’ve gone during the presale. 

In a positive note, I think alot of the non supporter section tickets we will be seeing alot of converted Canadians of El Salvador heritage supporting our lads now :). When we would say "wrong jersey" when heard them speaking English most people wearing El Salvador gear would say "next time buddy, Canada is sooo good". 

I'm excited to see how fast the rest of the tix fly off the shelves in the general sale. 

12 minutes ago, ShralpShralpShral said:

Just got double confirmation that this afternoon they are going to announce the following:

50% for indoor sport events up to a max of 10 K people

75% for outdoor sport events up to a max of 30 K people

Set to take effect tomorrow.

Thats the same as now % wise but the max capacity goes up. BMO goes from 15k to ~ 22500

• Admin unpinned this topic