GC: Canada vs Costa Rica - Sunday, July 25th, 7pm Eastern / 4pm Pacific - Arlington TX

6 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

Here’s a chance for Herdman (out of respect for his recent accomplishments not calling him the Siz) to show some managerial expertise.  Costa Rica will no doubt make some changes, let’s hope Herdman can redeploy our boys to counteract whatever they do and see this out!!

I'm not sure he has to change things much no matter what CR do, they are struggling to deal with us and our formation seems very fluid and flexible, this will be interesting because they have made 3 changes!

13 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

I know we're fragile after so many heartbreaking results, but I much prefer listening to homers who are overconfident in our team than Fox guys who barely know the players' names. 

Fuck yes.  Lean in on this uniquely Canadian commentary.  Love it.

Only thing better than Wheels and Dunfield would be if Wayne, Dary and Squirrely Dan were doing the commentary.

16 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

I know we're fragile after so many heartbreaking results, but I much prefer listening to homers who are overconfident in our team than Fox guys who barely know the players' names. 

As an expat in the US without cable, I can't even watch this game in English. All I'm getting out of the commentators is that I think it's sponsored by Angry Orchard Cider? 

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

I know Hoilett probably would benefit more from a sub but I would be tempted to put Akindele on for Cav.  Just doesn’t seem like he is being effective this game.  (I hope he makes me eat my words)

Then again, it may just make sense to let Cav run himself into the ground since he misses the SF anyway.  

Keeping him on risks a second yellow

Edited by trc2014