The Importance of Alphonso Davies

jpg75

16 hours ago, El Hombre said:

Neither did I.  I think some people are reading what they want into things.

It would be just as easy to infer that he's happy that he has the chance to donate the money rather than have it go into some bureaucratic blackhole.

more like some people just like attention

1 hour ago, Mattd97 said:

more like some people just like attention

I take that to mean that you think my posts are of such high quality and that I am such a well-rounded individual that you think I deserve more exposure and, more importantly, infinitely more likes.

I can't argue with that.  Your logic is sound.

2 hours ago, El Hombre said:

I take that to mean that you think my posts are of such high quality and that I am such a well-rounded individual that you think I deserve more exposure and, more importantly, infinitely more likes.

I can't argue with that.  Your logic is sound.

Was talking about anyone turning a nice deed by davies in to something else; but sometimes two things can be true at once

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, solsous said:

I was not please when the commentator praised the goal scorer (Musiala) on the first goal.  What he didn't say was that Davies unlocked the defense with his amazing dribbling, balance and passing.

Musiala still had a lot of work to do. Davies has been brilliant but so has Musiala so I wouldn’t say “Davies is single-handedly destroying Wolfsburg” but he’s been one of the top 3 players today. (IMO)

Edited by Craig11rm