Scott Kennedy

2 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Klagenfurt is the team he left in 2020 for Bundesliga 2. He promoted with them then left the following year, I think.

They also signed Gloire Amanda out of college. 

And for some reason they signed Matthew Durrans from FC Edmonton but he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

34 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

They promoted after he left for 🇩🇪 B2.

Right, seems they promoted the year after he left, in 2021, he left 2020. I think I was thinking of Gloire Amanda signing for them upon their promotion to top flight. 

They have a very good stadium and seem to have done well, you could argue they are a better team than Wolfsberger where Scott is now.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like he picked up a yellow and his goal was the match winner.

Quietly have a good season in Austria. I wonder if he comes back into the NT for the next A roster we call. I think we missed his presence last game.

Miller and Cornelius don't do it for me. Both seem like good complimentary guys, but together there is something lacking. Not saying Kennedy the most commanding defender in the world, but he is probably the most commanding in the pool outside of Vitoria and (maybe) McGraw.

1 minute ago, Obinna said:

Quietly have a good season in Austria. I wonder if he comes back into the NT for the next A roster we call. I think we missed his presence last game.

Miller and Cornelius don't do it for me. Both seem like good complimentary guys, but together there is something lacking. Not saying Kennedy the most commanding defender in the world, but he is probably the most commanding in the pool outside of Vitoria and (maybe) McGraw.

And probably the quickest.

18 hours ago, Obinna said:

Miller might not be the most 'commanding' back we have (depending on the definition), but he's also probably the last defender I'd want to go into a 50/50 against...

3 hours ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Miller might not be the most 'commanding' back we have (depending on the definition), but he's also probably the last defender I'd want to go into a 50/50 against...

Miller usually matches up really well against the brawny types of forwards in physical duels, whereas some of the other CB guys we have (not Vitoria) are prone to being outmuscled and turnstiled.

He reminds me of Andrew Farrell of the Revolution, a solid physical defender, in those types of match ups.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

One of those guys who can't seem to catch a break fitness-wise, not Doneil Henry territory yet but can't seem to really get a run of games going.

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...