Adonijah Reid

Vince193

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched a highlite video of his. I see why he was drafted at 17. The boy's got the mix of skill, speed, agility and technical ability that only Brampton seems to breed in English speaking North America. I think the USSF might lobby for the United States Army to set up a base here to take advantage of this.

Edited by Macksam

2 hours ago, Levi Oakey said:

So what about the U-20s? or is he still eligible for the U17s?

I was wondering about this too. I believe he isn't eligible for the U17s, but will still be eligible for the U20s next cycle (2 years from now). So I assume he just isn't good enough at the moment to make the team?

2 hours ago, Ruffian said:

Is he eligible for any other nations?

Yup %100 for sure Jamaica, don't know about anything else.

His dad used to coach Caledon Soccer Club back in 2000-2008. Reallllyy good coach that always wanted me to come to his team, but my parents couldn't justify it in taking me from Ajax to Caledon.

Also he had a brother named Saijah.....and he was probably one of the best strikers in Ontario for a long time. Led the OSL in goals every year (think he played CSL too)...all in all he should've been somewhere like a lot of players I know...but just didn't go away to school and that was essentially his only opportunity like a lot of players I know.