NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Fussball_eh

Like the PDL, it is a 4th tier league mostly for university players during their off-season.  I believe they have around 90 teams this year.  At the very least, it also gives people a chance to watch a local team in areas often ignored.

3 hours ago, Toje said:

Like the PDL, it is a 4th tier league mostly for university players during their off-season.  I believe they have around 90 teams this year.  At the very least, it also gives people a chance to watch a local team in areas often ignored.  I think it is also quite a bit cheaper to put a club into the NPSL rather than the PDL.

Adriano is playing with Miami United.

Thnks. So that is a pretty major challenge to PDL, how did that come about? If you don't mind explaining. I mean, 90 teams is a lot.

Adriano, that is weird, really. Is he like trying to get some sort of US residency status? I mean, I can't figure that out, ten match season.

33 minutes ago, John134 said:

I just took a look at the list, Mateo Restrepo and Marvis Kreitling are missing .. Both currently playing the u19 bundesliga

They are both on the youth abroad/ncaa tab.  Just click on the tab at the bottom of the list.

12 minutes ago, Floortom said:

Not sure where to put this but Canucks Abroad reporting on Twitter that Liverpool will sign its first ever Canadian player in the next few days. 

Guesses?

I guess that.....Canucks Abroad is full of shit? ;) I can't think of anyone that would fit the bill to be honest. Maybe Ballou Tabla?

Edited by shermanator

On 4/18/2016 at 1:55 AM, Toje said:

Joel Waterman (20 years old, Aldergrove, BC) has signed with Kitsap Pumas (PDL - USA 4th tier)

http://kitsapsoccerclub.com/2016/04/16/kitsap-pumas-sign-three-players-for-2016-season/

This tweet says that former Whitecaps residency player Vaggeli Boucas will be playing with Kitsap as well. Don't see him listed on the club roster on the website though.

DdwBYCAg_normal.jpgjosh p (@joshr_power)

Good luck to @16Waterman @VaggeliB with @KitsapPumas the first of many big things for these two ?