NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Fussball_eh

Kalem Scott (Comox, BC -- 1994) has signed with Kitsap Pumas (PDL).  He was one of the top PDL defenders in the Western Conference last year with FC Tucson.  Apparently, he was recently on trial with Sporting KC.  He also spent some time in the Vancouver Whitecaps system.

http://kitsapsoccerclub.com/2016/03/30/kitsap-pumas-sign-top-2015-pdl-western-conference-defender-kalem-scott/

On 6/4/2016 at 5:03 AM, youllneverwalkalone said:

Good luck to him. I remember shaking his hand during the 2008 championship pitch invasion at Swangard when he was only 17. 

Wow, you were actually able to get a 17 year old to shake hands? Amazing!!

Can I leave my kid with you for a few days this summer?

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

Adel Rahman, Alex Dimitriu, and Matthew Lopoyda have all signed with FC Buffalo in the NPSL (4th tier - USA)

Alex Dimitriu also plays with Niagara University and previously played in League 1 Ontario.  

Matthew Lopoyda played with Niagara United (CSL), and also plays for Belmont University.  5 years ago he was a member of the Eastern Canada U15 CSA identification camp.

What happened to that kid who was at Crawley town last season (or maybe 2 seasons ago) in League One?

Kinda like Mike D'Agostino he had a few matches then just fell off... really weird because that is a good level.  Good enough for MNT players, surely you could get a contract in League Two (which IMO is a decent enough level for a CMNT player if they are starting) or back here in Canada.  

31 minutes ago, Keegan said:

What happened to that kid who was at Crawley town last season (or maybe 2 seasons ago) in League One?

Kinda like Mike D'Agostino he had a few matches then just fell off... really weird because that is a good level.  Good enough for MNT players, surely you could get a contract in League Two (which IMO is a decent enough level for a CMNT player if they are starting) or back here in Canada.  

Emmett O'Connor?

Kicker with an article on Andre Hainault re-signing with FC Magdeburg of the 3. Liga. Term seems to be through the 2017/18 season. He's spent most of the 2nd half of the season injured but started 18 games this season prior to his injury. Magdeburg were promoted last season to the 3. Liga and have flirted with the promotion places at times but are currently around 6th or 7th and won't be going up.

Edited by ditty

I couldn't find him on the Slovak FA football database.  So, he hasn't played in any official games, at any level.

I'll look into it later....

Take a look at his twitter, it seems he has been travelling around to many different clubs.  I doubt he has signed for Zion.

Edited by Toje

23 hours ago, ditty said:

Kicker with an article on Andre Hainault re-signing with FC Magdeburg of the 3. Liga. Term seems to be through the 2017/18 season. He's spent most of the 2nd half of the season injured but started 18 games this season prior to his injury. Magdeburg were promoted last season to the 3. Liga and have flirted with the promotion places at times but are currently around 6th or 7th and won't be going up.

Hopefully his club promotes to the 2.Bundesliga next season - I think that's Hainault's level. 

Like the PDL, it is a 4th tier league mostly for university players during their off-season.  I believe they have around 90 teams this year.  At the very least, it also gives people a chance to watch a local team in areas often ignored.  I think it is also quite a bit cheaper to put a club into the NPSL rather than the PDL.

Adriano is playing with Miami United.

Edited by Toje