NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Fussball_eh

10 hours ago, Bison44 said:

Marcus Haber....he's been knocking them in alot lately.  Liverpool could use a striker, HEHHEE!!  

I hope that man gets a move to be honest. His club is getting relegated yet he's scored 10 goals this season. Probably not enough for a Championship side to take a chance, but surely a stronger league one club would be interested, no?

Based on this article, it sounds like Haber won't be back at Crewe, but other clubs in League Two are showing interest. If he's going to play in League Two I don't see why he wouldn't just stay at Crewe, presuming that they want him back of course (maybe they don't)

"Marcus with the time he's been away with Canada, could have also had 13 or 14 goals and we'd have been saying that's a decent return for a number nine," he said.

"He's done ok for us, I know he frustrates you at times but that's the first time in his career he's got double figures so we have got the best out of him."

It seems unlikely that he will extend his stay at the Alex beyond this summer with his current contract set to come to an end, with League Two sides already showing interest, the Sentinel understands.

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Crewe-Alexandra-Steve-Davis-feels-Alex-got-best/story-29207538-detail/story.html

1 hour ago, shermanator said:

Based on this article, it sounds like Haber won't be back at Crewe, but other clubs in League Two are showing interest. If he's going to play in League Two I don't see why he wouldn't just stay at Crewe, presuming that they want him back of course (maybe they don't)

Crewe are a fairly small club, so it will probably be about who offers the most money and they are just assuming he will want to leave because he will get offered a better contract elsewhere.

58 minutes ago, shermanator said:

Sounds like Falkirk may be interested in Gasparotto. I think he's shown that he can hang in the Scottish second division after his strong showing with Greenock Morton this year.

Yeah, he'll stay in Scotland's second division.

30 minutes ago, Fussball_eh said:

Yeah, he'll stay in Scotland's second division.

They are currently in the promotion phase of the year. Qualified for the semi final where they play a two leg qualifier and then the winner of that plays a 2 leg qualifier against 11th place in the premiership. Would be cool if he was able to play in the top flight next year.

7 hours ago, Toje said:

20 year old Dieu-Merci Yuma has been playing since March with Crato in the Portuguese 3rd tier. In 6 games so far he has scored 3 goals.

Dieu Merci (Thank God) Yuma from North Scarborough. He's a 96, just turned 20 in Feb. Made his debut in March, 2 goals in 5 league matches.

http://www.zerozero.pt/player.php?id=505881

Looks like his club might get relegated...