Ismael Kenneth Kone

MauditYvon

1 hour ago, Canuckia said:

Looking good vs Hull. He has set up a few nice runs that haven't panned out yet. The game is on DAZN.

Was watching other things but he's on the pitch at business end of the game which is a good sign.

Watched the last 15 minutes 

Great driving runs again that set up some half chances, Watford are still just not a team. 

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

8 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Was watching other things but he's on the pitch at business end of the game which is a good sign.

8 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Yeah. He looked good for the most part. One giveaway, but he did create some decent chances. Neither team could finish. 0-0 FT

First half done against Sunderland 

Had a couple of Watford's better chances were shots from range, neither taken well.  

Passing has been good unlike most of his team. Defensive awareness/effort still need work.

Watford are such a frustrating team to watch sometimes. 

Update: Assist from a decent pass on the break. The goal was by a one of two subs at half, who have made them look better.

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

2 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

Would be pretty surprising if Watford cashed in on Kone already- not sure how much they could get off him. 

Seeing there's been no rumoured clubs in for him like Asprilla, maybe now is when we see the Udinese move? That was the general plan for him anyway from what I recall and Watford don't seem to be on the road to promotion, so maybe now is the time?

4 hours ago, Obinna said:

Seeing there's been no rumoured clubs in for him like Asprilla, maybe now is when we see the Udinese move? That was the general plan for him anyway from what I recall and Watford don't seem to be on the road to promotion, so maybe now is the time?

Udinese are currently in a relegation spot. I don't think a move from the Championship to Serie B would be an upgrade.

1 hour ago, masster said:

Udinese are currently in a relegation spot. I don't think a move from the Championship to Serie B would be an upgrade.

Good point, though if they win today they squeak out of direct relegation, I think.

Still, as you say, better to stay in Championship another year than in Serie B.

Serie A is a totally different matter as the level of play would be excellent for his development.

10 hours ago, masster said:

I imagine Kone moving would depend on them staying up. Maybe he would be viewed as part of the solution to ensure they aren't in this position next season.