Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty

shamrock

3 minutes ago, kacbru said:

Despite what TFC says, I am starting to question their valuation of him at $bazillions. 

He seemed to be playing fine today, I doubt that really affects his spot on the team probably just a caution from Bradley and maybe not a start next week, also will he be suspended I don’t know how the MLS suspension rules work but if not there’s a suspension I wouldn’t be surprised to see him start on Wednesday he’ll have more legs than most people after back to back games.

Edit-Not saying he’s worth 20 million just saying he’ll be fine.

Edited by Jack1997

1 minute ago, kacbru said:

Despite what TFC says, I am starting to question their valuation of him at $bazillions. 

From the get go, people were calling their valuation of him bs. That being said, he's looked better when playing in more attacking roles

He shouldn’t be playing LB tho.  Don’t think he stopped one cross coming in, lost his man several times including on the goal. Doesn’t get stuck in enough for a FB.

Needs to be higher up the pitch. 

Edited by canuckgbp

4 minutes ago, kacbru said:

Agree with above - he has to move on. I'm assuming he'll be suspended, after which Bradley will forget who he is and he'll be stapled to the bench again. 

I doubt he gets stapled to the bench on Saturday at least, going into that game they’ll have played 2 midweeks in a row and a weekend, JMR should use this as a learning experience and step up in training and hopefully step up in the league but honestly I doubt that happens, this team is a disaster.

From the rules 

Non-Confrontational Incidents:

• Any bench personnel, including substitute(d) players, who enter the field during a non-confrontational incident (as determined by the MLS Disciplinary Committee) and excluding spontaneous and momentary “celebrations”, will be issued a written warning for the first offense and be fined for subsequent violations.

Confrontational Incidents:

• Any bench personnel, including substitute(d) players, who enter the field during a confrontational incident (as determined by the MLS Disciplinary Committee) will be suspended and fined.

Additional Authority:

• The MLS Disciplinary Committee will have the authority to waive the warning and impose suspensions and/or fines on any non-confrontational incident it deems to be egregious and/or repeat behavior of an individual.
Edited by canuckgbp

I was at the game. It was a stupid red that probably shouldn’t have been given, but dumb on his part for getting in that situation, he was as good at moving the ball up on offense but a complete non factor on defence. His future canmnt teammate Mathieu Choiniere had him in the 7th ring of hell all night (until he got sent off)