Jonathan David

Vince193

Is anyone having issues with the Fubo broadcast? Both the English and Spanish strand are showing the Lens/Monaco game. 

apparently the Lille game is on the same stream, when you click to watch it brings you to the previous game, you have to fast forward. cool 

Edited by InglewoodJack

First episode of his podcast with Larin just went live. On YouTube and Spotify and I assume the other major streaming platforms. 

They recorded this in Vegas and they’re saying they’re there to win a tournament so… I guess this was recorded last summer?

Edited by InglewoodJack

15 minutes ago, jhoops__ said:

Incredible stat during the match that David leads all of ligue 1 in pressing!  Almost 1000 presses and 200 more than the next guy!  Guy does it all…

This has been a big part of his game  from early on. I recall KJ highlighting how good he is at pressing. If I'm not mistaken he was rated as of of the best in the top 5 leagues. Absolutely right, he does it all. We haven't seen the best of David. He will soar like an eagle if he is surrounded with better players. 

32 minutes ago, frmr said:

That was one of the worst backpasses I've ever seen. Good finish from David though, just curled it around the keeper and inside the post.

As soon as he under hits the ball and right before David gets there I picture the freeze frame with the music