Derek Cornelius

Grizzly

On 10/28/2023 at 4:36 PM, Unnamed Trialist said:

But it's bullshit, the CPL guys tell them to say "I'll be watching" when none of them will be. Not Laryea a bit before playing LA, and none of the guys in Europe are going to be up at midnight or later with games today or tomorrow.

I hate content editors who make up lies for you to say and dumb shit players repeating what they're told.

It reminds me of the old saying "do as I say not as I do".😁

43 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

After today's result, Malmo likely have to win their final two matches to win the league.

Seems Elfsborg was outplayed and scored late to win it.

But get this, just checked: schedule has Malmo hosting Elfsborg on the final fixture, November 12th at 3pm. 

If both win their next match, or both get ties, anything but Elfborg winning next fixture and Malmo not, then it comes down to the final day.

39 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Malmo is losing but the match has been suspended. Not sure why.

Malmö's twitter says it resumes in 71' at 1700 (9 MST ie. A couple minute) 

But strange as they were into the 74' when it was suspended, it looks like.

Update: Apparently something to do with a Hacken player being red carded while being substituted ???

Update 2:

Ends 4-2 for Hacken.  Means Elfsborg need to lose or draw in their game that starts right away, in order  for Malmö to be able to catch them in the final game next Sunday. 

Edited by WestHamCanadianinOxford

2 hours ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

Malmö's twitter says it resumes in 71' at 1700 (9 MST ie. A couple minute) 

But strange as they were into the 74' when it was suspended, it looks like.

Update: Apparently something to do with a Hacken player being red carded while being substituted ???

Update 2:

Ends 4-2 for Hacken.  Means Elfsborg need to lose or draw in their game that starts right away, in order  for Malmö to be able to catch them in the final game next Sunday. 

Elfsborg tied today. Which means if Malmo wins at home next week they will be league champions.

14 minutes ago, Stryker911 said:

Elfsborg tied today. Which means if Malmo wins at home next week they will be league champions.

So that is the case? They are three down, but tied on points, Malmo would take the league, it seems to be what the Swedish papers are saying.

I was seeing that the goal difference is exactly the same, 34 in favour. So it seems that is the tiebreaker, as a Malmo win next Sunday, last day of the season, would put them ahead.

I love these narratives, so interesting.

Malmo lost to a team fighting to ensure European football, and did so by winning (Hacken); Elfsborg were into stoppage time at home losing, and scored to tie m. 95, when their rival Degerfors needed to win to have a chance at avoiding relegation. The loss actually would not have affected anything, they'd be two points up instead of three, and Malmo would have needed the win just the same.