Richmond "Richie" Laryea

Dub Narcotic

8 hours ago, InglewoodJack said:

That’s less of an indictment of newly promoted clubs and more of a consequence of City being a billion dollar club. I think that also tied a premier league win margin record, so it isn’t like it’s something that happens every week. It’s still early but Fulham is two points out of Europe and Bournemouth sits at 13th.

You are right about it tying an EPL record. Canadian legend Craig Forrest would have been wishing for 1 more goal in that game.

Love to see NF struggling. Blew a two goal lead at home.  Tough to like the way they've brought in so many players, I liked what @Unnamed Trialisthad to say earlier in the thread (or perhaps another thread) about going with who got you there to a degree. Granted, they had plenty of loanees, but what they've done is ridiculous and seems poorly thought out. 

And they treated Laryea like garbage, so I will root for Cooper to be sacked and them to go down. 

22 hours ago, RJB said:

Love to see NF struggling. Blew a two goal lead at home. 

I'm reading this comment for the first time right after TFC did the exact same thing. Trying to figure out if I should be blaming you, but probably not because I love to see NF struggling too.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, WestHamCanadianinOxford said:

In a moment of great pettiness, I have just very much enjoyed Fulham scoring 3 goals in 6 minutes against Forest. 

That’s so awesome. I checked the score like 15 minutes ago, devastates to see that forest was winning and threatening to exit the relegation zone.

Often, having a team to cheer against, can be just as fun as having a team to cheer for.   

image.png.d5048f6172d3119d28bd0ed4dd474ea2.png

image.png.b7a76e3c190ba5b4b2bcef7215eef3e4.png

So Far everything is looking good. its been a good couple of weeks after a disappointing early season win over West Ham that put NF 14th in the EPL.   

But now things are now looking rosy with that loss to Fulham yesterday and NF have dropped comfortably into the relegation.    There is further good news in the chase for 20th spot (or until Cooper gets fired),  there is a an important away game upcoming against Leicester city,  that could put us (I mean NF) into last place.   So exiting times ahead.     October should be a fun month with fixtures against Liverpool and Arsenal,  there could be some good thrashings there to enjoy.  It would be great to watch those games.  

Edited by Free kick

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

That's too bad. He played well yesterday imo. 

Really?  I thought it was one of his worst games in a TFC shirt.  Way too any needless giveaways (mind you, the whole team was sloppy) and rather poor defensively which was very unlike Richie.

12 minutes ago, Ivan said:

Really?  I thought it was one of his worst games in a TFC shirt.  Way too any needless giveaways (mind you, the whole team was sloppy) and rather poor defensively which was very unlike Richie.

I thought he got forward well, but you're right. Defensively, it wasn't great. Maybe I didn't notice that as much, though, because TFC's defence is just poor all around. 

Edited by DeRo_Is_King

Laryea was good upon his immediate return to TFC but has been pretty poor since then. I'm sure he had a chip on his shoulder when he first returned which has gradually worn off. Obviously TFC overall has been a dumpster fire so hard to separate his performance from that. 

Edited by Floortom

11 minutes ago, Floortom said:

Laryea was good upon his immediate return to TFC but has been pretty poor since then. I'm sure he has a chip on his shoulder when he first returned which has gradually worn off. Obviously TFC overall has been a dumpster fire so hard to separate his performance from that. 

I'm looking at it glass half full on Laryea. He had a quality shot on target, good interplay with Nelson that led to the Jimenez miss and cleared a header inside the six.

I mean, he at least had some decent moments. I know he was a bit overzealous and gave it away at times, but Laryea is a sparkplug. I still think TFC and Canada are better with him than without. He's just having a rough go, like you said.