Scott Arfield

28 minutes ago, Alex said:

I love this idea, just before a huge game too. I love hoilett but I've been thinking, is Arfield even better?

I'd say they're close, different playing style. In saying that, they are both better then other options at the wing.. and Floro would be out of his mind to make these two compete for a spot and have only one play. 

Ricketts.. Love the guy but Hoilett or Arfield would be a big improvement on that right flank. 

The downside of only occasionally dropping in to this site is that I miss following threads like these on a daily basis so I can agonize for extended periods about possibilities, hopes, dreams, and soul-crushing disappointments.  I only just now learned about this guy, meaning that I wasted the last 2 weeks not agonizing over this - and that's bullshit.  As a Canadian footy fan, it is my god given right - no, my duty - to worry about nationalizing uncapped players.

As an aside, I really hope we put this one in the net.  That would be totally amazeballs. 

So just in the last week it looks like British media is finally getting pissed off at Strachan for not calling up Arfield. The past couple months fans weren't too upset about losing him because they had "such quality" in the midfield. 

http://talkingbaws.com/2016/03/nicky-boyle-gordon-strachan-ignoring-scott-arfield-and-some-rangers-stars-is-unacceptable?r1=http%3A%2F%2Flinkis.com%2Ftalkingbaws.com%2F2016%2FSRA8k

Scott Arfield, top of the Championship with Burnley, has played zero minutes for Scotland under G Strachan

On 3/16/2016 at 0:44 PM, Bully said:

I'd say they're close, different playing style. In saying that, they are both better then other options at the wing.. and Floro would be out of his mind to make these two compete for a spot and have only one play. 

Ricketts.. Love the guy but Hoilett or Arfield would be a big improvement on that right flank. 

QFT!

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:44 AM, Bully said:

Arfield and Hoillet should both be starting. Ricketts doesn't even have a club.

25 minutes ago, Alex said:

I believe he's already made the switch, he can't play for Scotland ever

Correct.

In the past you would be able to switch between countries when you hadn´t played a match but now you can make only 1 official switch which you have to register at FIFA.