Scott Arfield

3 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Gavin Day says he didn't fly down because of his back.

Ya it was bothering him coming into camp and was probably a contributing factor as to why he didnt start. 

You could see after going for the 50 50 ball with the keeper he pulled up grabbing his back reagrivating the injury. 

2 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Oh poor baby, he got a yellow. 

That card was so far from being anything close to susceptible to appeal it's not funny. 

I mean, instead of saying he did a good job taking one to cut off an attack, you complain about it?

This is what happens when you believe The Championship is a proper indication of world football.

No booty-ohs today for Unamed Trialist. Or did Arfield jilt you at the alter? It's ok, you can let that emotion out here.

Tbh, I am not sure what you are talking about. The challenge he got a yellow for was 50/50, ball to be won, both players went in high with their boots, yet Arfield got a yellow because their player went down. Wasn't even a foul let alone a yellow they were both as dangerous as each other and neither had control of the ball. 

He also didn't 'Take one to cut off an attack' the ball was in their half going towards their goal, he went in to the win the ball to try and start our own attack. So yes that is why I complained about it rather than make something up that didn't happen.

What are you jabbering about believing The Championship is a proper indication of world football? Go sleep it off. 

2 hours ago, king1010 said:

If he pics up a yellow on tuesday we wont have him in honduras. 

Sorry, poor grammar, in fact simply just not saying enough. I could easily see him picking up a yellow Tuesday but we need him more in the last two games. So better to leave him out. It is a good thing he isn't flying down to play. 

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Sorry, poor grammar, in fact simply just not saying enough. I could easily see him picking up a yellow Tuesday but we need him more in the last two games. So better to leave him out. It is a good thing he isn't flying down to play. 

Yes. I agree as i stated in another thread. 

11 hours ago, toontownman said:

No booty-ohs today for Unamed Trialist. Or did Arfield jilt you at the alter? It's ok, you can let that emotion out here.

Tbh, I am not sure what you are talking about. The challenge he got a yellow for was 50/50, ball to be won, both players went in high with their boots, yet Arfield got a yellow because their player went down. Wasn't even a foul let alone a yellow they were both as dangerous as each other and neither had control of the ball. 

He also didn't 'Take one to cut off an attack' the ball was in their half going towards their goal, he went in to the win the ball to try and start our own attack. So yes that is why I complained about it rather than make something up that didn't happen.

What are you jabbering about believing The Championship is a proper indication of world football? Go sleep it off. 

Great then, you think he is right: that card can be legitimately appealed. If you think that you are living in a total fantasy world of football, in a total bubble. 

For me crying about that yellow, late and high, with the other with the advantage on the ball, shows what a distorted idea of the game those have who think Championship is the measuring stick. Thing is, even shite refs in lower tier England are competent enough to show a card for that. So stop with this poor Arfield song and grow up guys.

That the ref only showed a card for that is a clear indication that he was not card-happy, was not overly strict, was not looking at every thing with a magnifying glass. And the ref was right beside the play as well. 

For me if the guy plays at Azteca and is not smart enough to stay out of card trouble, he's an idiot.

51 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

For me if the guy plays at Azteca and is not smart enough to stay out of card trouble, he's an idiot.

That card was a retarded decision by the ref no matter what country you play your football in. Stop bringing your stupid Championship < Segunda Liga argument into this.

57 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Great then, you think he is right: that card can be legitimately appealed. If you think that you are living in a total fantasy world of football, in a total bubble. 

For me crying about that yellow, late and high, with the other with the advantage on the ball, shows what a distorted idea of the game those have who think Championship is the measuring stick. Thing is, even shite refs in lower tier England are competent enough to show a card for that. So stop with this poor Arfield song and grow up guys.

That the ref only showed a card for that is a clear indication that he was not card-happy, was not overly strict, was not looking at every thing with a magnifying glass. And the ref was right beside the play as well. 

he's not playing. he didn't travel to mexico. back injury

2 hours ago, canta15 said:

That card was a retarded decision by the ref no matter what country you play your football in. Stop bringing your stupid Championship < Segunda Liga argument into this.

I've seen that card hundreds of times, canta15, anyone who has watched a bit of football has seen it too. Stop bringing your stupid boot tackle footie lovers bias argument into this.

36 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I've seen that card hundreds of times, canta15, anyone who has watched a bit of football has seen it too. Stop bringing your stupid boot tackle footie lovers bias argument into this.

lmao