Micah Chisholm

On 7/28/2023 at 8:02 AM, Junkie said:

How would you know?

Sounds like an exciting prospect but with all due respect, it’s reasonable to conclude that players with a proven sample size at the professional and international level are in fact our best players at any given position. Are you suggesting that his potential is so elite that he’s equal or superior to Canada’s current options?

8 hours ago, Bison44 said:

Bah, who cares about the hype train.  Keep plugging away dude, put in the work, climb the ladder etc.  Still rooting for this guy.  

Still rooting for the kid, but his agents rant a little while back was way to used car salesman for my blood.  Turned me off pretty quick, didn't believe a word of that bull.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, narduch said:

Made his debut for Hannover 96 II today.

Subbed on in the 58th minute of a 3-2 win over Havelse.

All his team's goals were scored while he was on the pitch.

Where did you find this info btw? Sofascore/FotMob are bad at showing anything but goals scored for lower leagues. 

On 7/28/2023 at 7:03 AM, Stryker911 said:

If fairness to Yao he was arguably the best Canadian CB in the CPL the last couple years. After seeing Waterman, Zator, and McNaughton become borderline national team players, I am surprised he has struggled to make the step up. Would be a good guy for TFC to try and pick up right now.

I think interested parties will get him on a free following this season.  I can't see the Caps bringing him back, in large part they have shown much activity recently in signing non-Academy grads for their Next Pro team, so they'll just get another CB prospect.

On 8/19/2023 at 3:33 PM, BearcatSA said:

I think interested parties will get him on a free following this season.  I can't see the Caps bringing him back, in large part they have shown much activity recently in signing non-Academy grads for their Next Pro team, so they'll just get another CB prospect.

Not sure he’s really been given a shot and I know for the CF MTL he didn’t fit their mould.

33 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Not sure he’s really been given a shot and I know for the CF MTL he didn’t fit their mould.

Montreal plays a back three as their base and so do the Caps, so maybe they have now determined that he doesn't fit their mould, either.

1 hour ago, Aird25 said:

I’m curious where you’re seeing that. I see that he got a red card, but none of the sites I can find are showing he scored a goal

Soccerway shows him scoring then  getting a red.

https://ca.soccerway.com/matches/2023/08/26/germany/regionalliga/sv-meppen-1912/hannover-96-ii/4148179/

Edited by narduch

15 minutes ago, Dinozotti said:

He’s playing 4th league in Germany. That halbouni guy from what I heard dominated that 4th league, why give this guy all the hype?

Halbouni was hyped. Then played for Syria then broke his leg. Not much we can do with that. Halbouni is also 5 years older.

chisholm got a goal then gave himself a red so he can sit next match and preserve his energy. smart.