WCQ: Canada vs Panama - Wednesday, Oct 13, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto

Another slow start and behind the 8-ball for Canada. 

This is on Herdman, it is happening constantly and he has not sorted it out in almost 10 matches. 

Getting behind and reacting is not a game plan. 

And more: we are actually not pressuring the ball that well. I think Tajon is not doing a great job defensively, if we are going to play with David and Davies up high, they also have to tuck back and cover the DM when Panama attack. Do not feel we are that tight defensively today.

2 minutes ago, Markus said:

I know we've all got some nerves right now but I don't think Panama can hang with us for another 45 min here.

We know we have the quality. Have to show it right now 

I agree, but how many times have we watched a game where we dominate but fail to convert that all important chance. I hope that isn’t tonight but it has happened so often I have scar tissue.  

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

I agree, but how many times have we watched a game where we dominate but fail to convert that all important chance. I hope that isn’t tonight but it has happened so often I have scar tissue.  

To be honest, not that many? Until the last two years, I can recall very few games Canada dominated against any non-minnow.