WCQ: Mexico vs Canada - Thursday, Oct 7, 9:40pm Eastern / 6:40pm Pacific - Mexico City

2 minutes ago, Bdog said:

Well, this basically proves we can hang with any team in CONCACAF no problem. Tough decision now when it comes to how long the big guns stay on the field.

I really think that's important.  Yes, everyone is worried about the stars being gassed.  But if the stars can develop the self-belief that they can hang with the best, that will do wonders down the road.

I don't think the competitiveness of Davies or David or Buchanan or Laryea or Eustaquio or whoever will keep them off the field here.  They want to test themselves against the best.

Well we wasted a lot of plays, and still had 3-4 solid chances.

We did everything we could expect. Not being pressed high is helping us.

While folks are criticizing Kaye, I like the way the kid is growing as a player. He's like an apprentice, but has a great mentality and is really improving--only I think in the middle it should be Eustaquio as priority on the build. Kaye, by the way, is our one player acclimatised to the altitude.

Very happy for Osorio, hell of  a finish, and perfect time to score--but look at the time they gave Davies in the front of the box.

Let's admit it, Mexico is playing poorly. But we have had more possession, more passes. Our fitness is outstanding.

2 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

At this point I don’t know.  I am happy to admit that the plan i opposed all week is working - well.  And if David gets a single chance he may bury it.  

It was you and me left!  I’m now on an island, do I need to join the Go For It camp?!