Voyageurs Live Event March 23

Hey everyone. 

The Voyageurs are hosting a live event on March 23 to update everyone on what we’ve been working on in our reorganization. I’ve copied and pasted the info below:

The Voyageurs will be hosting a live YouTube event this Tuesday, March 23rd. We will discuss our reorganization, have interviews with 2 Canadian national team players, and host a Q&A session. Click the link below to subscribe. More details to come. ❤🇨🇦

59 minutes ago, BrennanFan said:

When you say, "The Voyageurs", whom do you mean specifically? As in, who are the individuals dealing with the reorganization?

Jamie MacLeod started it and assembled the group of us who have been working on it. A couple who are semi-regulars on here like @JamboAland @BuzzAndSting... Kristin Knowles, Aubrey Lustig, Nicky Cottee, James Covey ... Sam Gregory helped for much of the time but has had to absent himself ... several others have chipped in in more specific ways here and there. 

2 hours ago, rob.notenboom said:

Jamie MacLeod started it and assembled the group of us who have been working on it. A couple who are semi-regulars on here like @JamboAland @BuzzAndSting... Kristin Knowles, Aubrey Lustig, Nicky Cottee, James Covey ... Sam Gregory helped for much of the time but has had to absent himself ... several others have chipped in in more specific ways here and there. 

Thanks to all involved.  Love to see our community come together on projects like this.

On 3/17/2021 at 7:02 PM, El Hombre said:

If you need anyone to fill time, I've been working on a segment called El Hombre's Hombres, where I rank my favourite people (not necessarily soccer-related).  More than happy to fill in.  My appearance fees are reasonable.

Are you on Cameo....?