2018 Voyageurs #CanMNT Player of the Year

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Borjan

2. Hoilett

3. Cavallini

A rare year where it is actually a hard choice and Hutchinson is not an automatic 1st place or even top 3 even though he had a good season. Lets hope that every year is like this. Also nice to see some MLS guys in the hunt. I chose the ones in the higher leagues and Borjan because of his Champions League performances against strong teams but nice to see guys like Davies (if he does well in BL will likely be the clear number 1 next year), Osorio, Piette, MAK as well as Arfield in SPL playing well.  

1. Borjan - 3 Clean sheets for CMNT, led entire Champions League in saves and stopped a PK from sadio mane, shutout vs Napoli, plus excellent saves on Salah & Mbappe & other top players in world (club).

2. Cav - goals for CMT,  excellent work rate, hold up play, dynamic and off the ball work all CMT games,  established himself as our #1 FWD(CMT). Goals in liga MX (club).

3.  Davies -  dominate threat every game (CMT), his transfer and MLS performances (club). 

Hom - Osorio(missed him in St Kitts), amazing club season. David -goals (country & club). Hoillet, Arfield, Hutch.

On 12/1/2018 at 10:39 AM, Jahinho Guerro said:

@Olympique_de_Marseille

Edit : I think votes should be private, no campaigning as to why you believe, or voting for a person because nobody has picked them. There should be no influences. 

I do respect your privacy suggestion on their own personal votes, however I strongly disagree with your "campaigning" post or people not allowed to voice their personal opinion. 

Almost every major league in NA, there are countless articles and interviews by voters and non voters  (journalists, bloggers, executives)  who discussed who they voted for, who they feel should be #1, and stated their personal opinions why.  

Archived