Osorio

Hoilett                                Millar

David

Cavallini

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, spitfire said:

Hoilett on the right Millar on the left??!! ?

not sure why u would put Tabla above Millar(I’m not biased at all) Ballou has made  1 appearance as a sub since his loan move... Liam hasn’t had much more but has had 6 appearances including  a goal and a game in front of 49000 hostile fans at Ibrox 

not sure if u rate the team/league the Tabla is higher than the spfl... 

anyways it was a year ago this week that Liam was motm vs New Zealand in Spain again not sure if you think FG is better than NZ...

hoping he starts... 

ive said too much again...

probably delete it soon after lol 

Ill take training with Barca first team as an unreal experince  for the growth of a 19yr old.

Besides i dont play this silly game of draw a direct line between someones talent and the league they play in.. its ridiculous. I like judge based on what i see and my evaluation is Millar is very direct and aggressive towards goal.. thats good. Tabla can create opportunities by beating people and breaking down a defensive structure. So i expect FG to bunker and i like Tablas skill set to start and if we get up and the game loosens i like Millar running in to space behind defenders.

How's that? Too rational? Or would you like to have a bozo internet argument over SPL vs Spanish second division?

1 minute ago, SpursFlu said:

Ill take training with Barca first team over Millar's experience anyday. Playing day jn day out in tbw SPL overall id basically like playing in the MLS and Tabla been there done that.

Besides i dont play this silly game of draw a direct line between someones talent and the league they play in.. its ridiculous. I like judge based on what i see and my evaluation is Millar is very direct and aggressive towards goal.. thats good. Tabla can create opportunities by beating people and breaking down a defensive structure. So i expect FG to bunker and i like Tablas skill set to start and if we get up and the game loosens i like Millar running in to space behind defenders.

How's that? Too rational? Or would you like to have a bozo internet argument over SPL vs Spanish second division?

Not sure how many times BT trained with the Barca first team but it was weeks ago and you're ignoring the fact that LM has trained with the Liverpool first team on many occasions. Tough to compare what that actually means though. Bottom line is Millar is playing regular first time football and has been for almost a couple months. Tabla has not. I agree they poses different skill sets but I would be slotting Millar slightly ahead of Tabla in the playing time pecking order right now.

And the bolded part is a little contradictory no?

I don't see Tabla starting over Millar for this one.

I think Davies was always going to start as one of the wingers, and Millar is the one player in the pool who is most similar. He is a direct player with pace, so it's as close as you can get for an Alphonso replacement.

Plus, Millar probably comes in sharper than Tabla. He's played a little more and scored recently, so he's probably full of confidence.

If there's one player who is poised for a break out game in the absence of Davies, it's probably Millar. 

17 minutes ago, SpursFlu said:

Buddy Really not rational at all that is pretty aggressive  tbh 

“bozo internet argument? “

Sorry do I know u?

I asked a question about your opinion on level of leagues  that’s all  but thx tips 

i knew I should have known better than to try to have a bit of fun and way in. 

I’ll delete my comment... maybe u can delete the quote and I’ll live on...

Just because you engage in a bozo internet argument doesnt mean your a bozo. We've all been there. Im sure sure the last thought going thru Herdmans mind is some kinda league index that determines his starting lineup. Millar might start over Tabla but i think he has opinions formed plus style of play plus what he sees in training will determine his starting lineup. I believe what i said, ill clarify what i said and based on your reply i can tell your good dude and not a bozo. And my statement was contradictory and thats why i changed it

I don't think level of league really factors in here... SPL, MLS, La Liga 2...or more accurately Kilmonark, Montreal, Albacate....its all close enough. 

I think it's more pertanent to compare player vs player, specifically you want to consider what each player brings and what John Herdman wants. That's far more important.

He's probably going to want someone to run at FG and he doesn't have Davies to do that. Millar seems like the obvious choice for a replacement, no?

Tabla for Canada is looking more like a Hoilett type of winger, cutting inside and making plays. Sometimes Tabla slows down attacks to take people on 1v.1. This is what we have seen of him in a Canada shirt.

He was far more direct with Montreal, but that was Montreal, not Canada. 

27 minutes ago, spitfire said:

Buddy Really not rational at all that is pretty aggressive  tbh 

“bozo internet argument? “

Sorry do I know u?

I asked a question about your opinion on level of leagues  that’s all  but thx tips 

i knew I should have known better than to try to have a bit of fun and way in. 

I’ll delete my comment... maybe u can delete the quote and I’ll live on...

I'm not sure but Spurs may be referring to some legendary debates on here comparing the strengths of different leagues, they deteriorated into just that, internet arguments, it wasn't pretty! My 2 cents is Millar needs to be starting especially with Davies out, I fully expect he will, of course Mr. Herdman will have his own opinions!

Scottish premiership is something around league two england from watching games and from the player history and stats..lots of players from tiers 3-5 england go there and many of them were backups in england

Of course outside the top 2 clubs

Millar should start over Tabla at the moment. But I dont think either of them start. 

I am thinking the lineup will be

GK : Borjan

Godinho-Henry-Cornelius-Adekubge

Piette-Hutch-Osorio

Hoilet-Cavalinni-David

You can change the formation to a 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 and those guys will still start imo. I could see Kaye starting over Piette, Osorio or at LB over Adekubge. 

Larin, Miller, Kaye, Tabla as reserves is pretty solid even with three guys injuries. 

I mean it’s got to be Millar he has been coming on consistently for kilmarnock while Ballou isn’t even making the 18 all the time. I think the lineup will look like this.

——————————————Borjan—————————————————

Godinho————Henry———————Cornelius————Adekugbe—

——————————Hutch—————Mak/Osorio——————————

Millar———————————David—————————————Hoilett—

——————————————Cavallinni————————————————

ITS SO FUCKING COLD IN VANCOUVER

https://www.franceguyane.fr/actualite/sports/les-selectionnes-pour-affronter-le-canada-connus-437783.php

Selected to face Canada known

Yesterday morning was announced the list of Guianese footballers selected for the preliminary round of the League of Nations Concacaf at the CTG, the official partner.

The next match of Yana Dòkò against Canada is scheduled for March 24, in Vancouver. It will take place in conditions that could be difficult for the Guyanese, because of the cold. They will have to fight to get this victory synonymous probably a qualification.

The CTG will of course provide the means by financial support, a budget will be planned and formalized at the next plenary assembly. The presentation of the list took place in the presence of ...

I'm excited for this game and hoping for a solid win. Too bad AD won't be playing this game, but CMNT still got more attacking options. Hope Herdman can fix the defense and maybe Miller is someone to help resolve those issues. Exciting to see youngsters ready to show out for CMNT. Herdman is doing well so far. Just don't like having AD at LB when CMNT have other LB options. 

Archived