Canada vs French Guiana Sunday March 24th 2019 in Vancouver

8 minutes ago, gator said:

I would really like to know about the broadcast of this match, it's less than a week away and we still have heard nothing that I know of, makes it hard to plan viewing parties!

Supposed to be out today.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, baulderdash77 said:

Not really.  Hutch and Osorio still start.  Piette and Kaye are 4th and 5th on our CM depth chart are both are in form and ready to start for Arfield.

Hutch, Piette and Osorio is still a great central midfield.

I agree.  Even with a couple of injuries and James being left off, we have enough to beat FG.  We will get the win.  Book it. 

19 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I agree.  Even with a couple of injuries and James being left off, we have enough to beat FG.  We will get the win.  Book it. 

Now that you have said that, I am worried.  I wasn't before, now I am.  

Karma is out there goin'...."what's that now?"

9 minutes ago, ted said:

Is the usual drum section happening?

Now that we have switched to public transit for the trip from Victoria I want to make sure we are good to go before bringing mine. :)

Should be good. I don't recall ever having a problem in Vancouver. 

I will double check though.

JM

10 minutes ago, admin said:

Now that you have said that, I am worried.  I wasn't before, now I am.  

Karma is out there goin'...."what's that now?"

Screw that.  No more tiptoeing around and acting like we don't belong.  Hard to usher in a golden age if we are all still thinking like copper.  We got this.

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

Screw that.  No more tiptoeing around and acting like we don't belong.  Hard to usher in a golden age if we are all still thinking like copper.  We got this.

kids GIF by Cheezburger

By far the best Karma animated gif....

Need some help.  I've spent the last 2 weeks locking down my deadbeat friends for this match, and was to purchase tickets yesterday.  Was then distracted yesterday by St. Patrick, so want to purchase this morning, but apparently I'm too late.  Any advice where I go now to purchase 8 tickets.  I suppose I'll be paying more now as well?

Cheers All.

2 minutes ago, Lordsnooty said:

Need some help.  I've spent the last 2 weeks locking down my deadbeat friends for this match, and was to purchase tickets yesterday.  Was then distracted yesterday by St. Patrick, so want to purchase this morning, but apparently I'm too late.  Any advice where I go now to purchase 8 tickets.  I suppose I'll be paying more now as well?

Cheers All.

Let me know what you need, I'll get it sorted out.

Jamie

2 hours ago, gator said:

I would really like to know about the broadcast of this match, it's less than a week away and we still have heard nothing that I know of, makes it hard to plan viewing parties!

MediaPro owns the CMNT rights now, so maybe that is why theres been delay. 

If CPL games are actually going to be shown only on their app/website, I would have thought the CSA would show this match there as well to start to drive viewers towards the new platform. 

11 minutes ago, BrennanFan said:

MediaPro owns the CMNT rights now, so maybe that is why theres been delay. 

If CPL games are actually going to be shown only on their app/website, I would have thought the CSA would show this match there as well to start to drive viewers towards the new platform. 

MediaPro has an app? What is it called? Who carries it?

13 minutes ago, Vince193 said:

So I guess they aren't replacing Johnson and Teibert?

Well we haven’t had confirmation that anyone is injured yet, even from their clubs.  

How about ZBG? Why wasn’t he dressed for MTL?

Edit: Kamal Miller has been called as per Twitter.

4 minutes ago, Vince193 said:

Does Herdman have a problem with Raheem Edwards? Certainly seems like it. Fraser isn't even playing.

My guess is that Herdman probably feels that between Millar, Tabla, Hoilett and David we've got the attacking wing options in a 4-3-3 covered already, but there is less cover for the left back position and he may feel that Miller provides more in that vein than Edwards would. I don't think it's an issue between Edwards vs. Fraser, I think Fraser & Chapman are there to replace Airfield & Johnson, respectively (although chances are, neither are going to play or at least start with Osorio, Piette, Hutchinson & MAK ahead of them as midfield options - one of those four might not even start).

I would like to see Raheem called to the team mind you and brought back into the fold in all of these non-existent friendlies that every other respectable Concacaf nation except us is apparently playing, but bringing Kamal Miller into the fold isn't a bad thing either.

Archived